Thursday 21 March 2013

Feedback For Coolcat

This is the feedback for my purchase to Coolcat. I put it over DoA too, but I thought that maybe someone isn't there and can't see it. So I'm putting it here too.

* What did you order?
I ordered two 6/7 wigs, and two pairs of 1/4 sized pumps.

* When did you order?
Ordered on last days of February (2013)

* How was the communication?
It was perfect. They answered my questions about the stock of some items, and then when I got back to them asking other thing, they replied promptly and kindly.

* How easy was it to pay?
Since I bought from the site (http://www.sk-coolcat.com/) I had to wait for them to manually calculate the shipping fee and sending an invoice to me. It took them a couple days and I was worried (this was my first accesory purchase ever) so I sent them another email asking about the invoice. They got back swiftly that very same day, and made the payment via Paypal.

* How long did it take to ship?
The next day I made the payment.

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
It is impressive! I have not seen this prices in other store, and the quality was amazing. They even gave me gifts that covered the full cost of the shipping. The shoes were amazing, a really nice quality and the details!

* Did the item look like the sales pictures?
Yes. I bought a Milky Tea wig, and I must say that it looks more natural in person. For the rest it was like the pictures.

* Were you satisfied with the product?
Yes!

* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
One of the shoes had a loose stitch on the back. I sent them an email with a couple pics of the situation. This wasn't a big issue to me, but they told me they will resent the black pair of shoes, with another one, in compensation for the loose stitch. They really care fore their customers.


* Would you order from this company again?
Of course!! Too good to be true.

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand?
Don't think so. They have a good price directly from the company, so I think it is better to directly order from them.



Coolcat Site: [link]

Overall: recommended! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

4 comments :

  1. I have considered buying from Coolcat several times, so it's good to know, you have a good experience. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed. They were really good. May I ask what you plan on buying? The wigs/shoes are impressive!

      Delete
    2. Nothing in particular. :) They just have so many nice items. But I'll take a look at their wigs.

      Delete
  2. I have a feeling that I have bought from Coolcat before, but in the end I don't remember. xD
    It is nice to know that they are worth buying from though. ^^

    ReplyDelete