Thursday 29 August 2013

Introducing Leo!

Hello!!! Finally had some time and decent light to take nice pics of Leo! He is a really tiny handmade kitten doll made by my dear friend for me, as a present for my birthday! She even sent him via postal service and he arrived the same day of my birthday, while I was at work and the hubby got the package. I did a little photostory when Leo arrives and meets Kitty :3


Who is knocking?? More under the cut!






They look really cute together!! I already said thank you to my friend countless time, but I want to say it again... thank you!! He is adorable!! And, she also made a little CoA and sent it with Leo :3


So this was all for today :3 Next time I will be talking about shoes, if everything goes as planned!! Have a nice week everybody!

8 comments :

  1. maminosss!!! son re lindos juntos!!!! me quedó un poco más bajito, pero como tiene la cabeza grande no se nota tanto jajajaja está hermosa la fotohistoria!! me encantó el paisaje *3*
    me alegra mucho que estés contenta con tu pequeño Leo!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ¡¡Son hermosos juntos!! Muchas gracias amiga :3

      Delete
  2. Aw, they're so cute together! That is such a wonderful gift from your friend! :) ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, he is adorable! And both of them (Kitty and Leo) can be sitted down on Coco's lap :3 *cutesyyy*

      Delete
  3. How cute they both are! :D They look lovely together. What a great gift!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pero que hermosa historia!! Me encanta la parejita. Se ven super bien juntos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Son adorables juntitos! Tengo pendiente sacar una foto con Coquito :3

      Delete