Sunday 25 May 2014

Etsy shop open!

Hello everybody! Firstly, I need to apologize for the lack of entries this week. I have pictures for two post (including the BJD shoes meme) but this was such an hectic week at work that I came home drained and with no desires of doing anything. I even skipped going to the gym once.

Anyways, I wanted to share something: we have an Etsy shop now! We will manage the in-stock sells in there, and if you want to ask for a commission and you aren't on DoA, we can arrange it and make a reservation on Etsy. I spent so much time taking pics, that even filled my camera's memory twice (side note: I need a bigger SD card), but I really like how this is looking.

We don't have any feedback on Etsy yet, but I do have some on DoA, that you can check here: DoA feedback.


We will be adding smoe Blythe/Pullip and Lati sized clothing, also some trikinis and purses, probably in one or two weeks. If you haven't deducted it already, I'm excited as a child with this! Anyways, we have a great range of prices, from a expensive shawl, to some affordable hats, a dress, and more to come!

Please, if you like us, help us spread the word! https://www.etsy.com/shop/MusumeOkasan

No comments

Post a Comment