Sunday 23 October 2016

Halloween Magazine

I saw this meme on Xanadu's blog (find her here!) and thought it was a great idea, so I decided to join! I thought of asking my mom to lend me Calina and her witch outfit, but she was just dressed on her Totoro sweater and was a no-go.

Then I thought of Cookie and the cookies... so please excuse that I such few food props, and here is the cookie jar being in the center of the photostory once again xD. Here is my cover, but I also have some "behind the scenes" photos to show you :D



Rules:

These are easy! Do the following:
  1. Think a name for your magazine.
  2. Choose a theme (it can be Halloween or something completely different).
  3. Take an appropriate photo using your own BJD's.
  4. Use your own photo editing software and create the magazine cover.
  5. Most of all... have fun!
 I will go and tag some people! Fantasywoods (check her blog), Tjassi (find her!), Nikki (here!) and Crystal (she is here). If I didn' tag you and you want to do it, go ahead!


Behind the Scenes:

I told you, lately these cookies appears to be behind all of the issues between my dolls... but this is all on me and my lack of food props. If I didn't suck so hard at sculpting, maybe I could do some!





And this was all for today! I had a lot of fun writing those ridiculous headlines on the magazine. Sadly I wanted to make a costume for Calina too, but I didn't make it =S Well, next year, hopefully! Are you doing anything for Halloween? Have a great weekend!

PS: I bought the things for the tree house, so I will be starting a DoA project journal soon!!! :D

12 comments :

  1. que bonita portada!! Este tag me encanta, no estaba taggeada ni nada pero igual pensaba hacerlo jaja gracias :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gracias!! Bueno, ahora estás taggeada xD

      Delete
  2. What a cute idea! Looking at your cover, I'm surprised you didn't feature a story on creating Halloween Amigurumi. Did you make those delightful critters, or did your mother? Cookie's dress is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Actually my mom made those amigurumis for a Halloween event on our Etsy which, of course, nobody participated in, so I got to keep all the amigurumis she prepared as freebies. The two tiny phantoms made on thick wool are made by me though, and were not part of that event xD

      Happy you liked Cookie's dress!

      Delete
  3. Great that you took this magazine cover meme! It is a different one and fun! Your cover is just wonderful with those amigurumis and Cookie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, happy you like it! Would you do it too?

      Delete
  4. Hermosa portada!! Me encantó.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for joining in this meme Musume, you did a wonderful job and I am really enjoying all the different magazines. Love your use of the star backdrop and the amigurumi props. :)
    Hugs,
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for doing the tag!! It was really fun to plan a magazine cover with Cookie! Completely different than with Coco!
      Happy you liked it!!

      Delete
  6. Hahaha, your cover is simply the cutest :D Cookie is adorable!
    It's a neat challenge, I will do my best to join in the fun soon :3
    Thanks for the tag!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!!
      Hope you can do the tag!! :D

      Delete