My idea is to have a basic idea of the character here, in order to go slowly updating my doll profiles. Also, having things about each character sorted up are going to help me plan stories better! So, today we have Venezia's info! Hope you will like it!
Instead of doing the classic 10 Facts, I asked Nikki, and she told me where to get a Character Questionnaire template. The one I'm using is a mismatch from several templates I found online. If you want it, let me know and I'll email it to you!
By the way, I crochetted that scarf myself! Yay for learning!
- Name: Venezia Reyes
- Age: 23 years old.
- Height: 1.78cm.
- Eye color: Hazel, with a brown center and a green edge.
- Hair color: black, long and naturally wavy. Venezia is particularly fond of her hair, and cares of it a lot. She always uses the right products, and don't like dyes, although sometimes she did consider getting an ombre dye.
- Physical appearance: she is tall and curvy. Naturally, her skin is a light tan, but she hated it, so she goes regularly to a spa to get a perfect tan with no marks, and therefore uses a lot of skin cares products. She does this because she feels that a fake tan hides that she is latina, and not white.
- Physical health: healthy. She does workouts and eats healthy.
- Sexuality: Lesbian. However, she is on the closet and never told anyone... out of fear when she was young, and to not damage her modelling career as an adult. Later, Coco finds out and after that, Venezia tells it to Chanel -Coco's sister.
- Gender: Cisgender.
- Race/Ethnicity: Latina.
- Birth Place: Medellín, Colombia. However, she never lived there, as her parents moved due to job opportunities to Seville, Spain, when she was 1 year old. She has never visited Colombia since then.
- Political views: She dislikes politics, but thinks they are a necessary evil, so she always votes when it is due.
- Religion/philosophy of life: Atheist, and she hates religions.
- Formal education: She finished a 3 years degree of Fashion Stylism, in the Istituto Europeo di Design, on Madrid, Spain.
- Languages known: Spanish, English and French.
- Work experience/occupation: She is a model in MOMO, and has contracts with several makeup brands. She has also done some commercials.
- Love situation: She is single. She later has a one-night stand with Coco, and then ends up in a her first formal relationship with Chanel.
- Previous relationships: She only had informal relationships, and one-night stands. Nothing serious.
- Friends: She never had any real friends, ans Venezia is very reclusive and doesn't trust people easily. After meeting Coco, they both became best friends.
- Family: She does not have any siblings. Her father died years ago, and only her mother is alive, but they don't talk too much.
- Have they been bullied/mocked? Venezia was highly bullied by children on her school. First because she was latina, and as a teenager because she wasn't thin.
- Worst childhood moment: It wasn't precisely when she was a child, but when she was 18 and told her mother she wanted to study Fashion Stylism and become a model, she threw her out of the house. Venezia crushed in a school teacher's house, then got a waitress job, and paid her education with that, until she was able to have an audience for a models agency.
- Speaking style: She hates accents. Actually, she hates her own accent, so she practiced in front of a mirror for month until her English and French did not have any accent.
- Insecurities: All the bullying when she was a child made her wary, and she doesn't like to talk about herself or where she came from. Due to the same reason, she never dared to come out of the closet publicly, afraid that something bad would happen.
- Negative traits: She thinks too little of herself, and undermines herself constantly, although she may not say it out loud.
- Positive traits: She is strong and never gives up. She always sees the glass half full, and doesn't let panic overcome her.
- Other people’s opinions of her: People is usually consider her aggressive.
- Temperament: She is calm, but her patience is too short.
- Hobbies: Due to her strained situation, she never had a hobby, although she always wished she could learn to play acoustic guitar.
- Favorite clothing style/outfit: She prefers pants, shorts, jeans and shirts, jackets, and so on. She feels uncomfortable in skirts, but she wears them if required.
- Quirks/eccentricities: She hates lentils. If forced to eat them, she will later scrub her teeth with toothpaste for minutes, claiming that lentils poison everything they touch.
- Favorite type of music: Heavy metal and symphonic metal, although she carefully hides her music playlists. Her favorite song is "The Last Crusade" by Epica.
- Favorite books: She prefers sci-fi novels.
- Favorite sports/sports teams: None. She played volleyball when on school, but she prefers going to the gym and doing cardio and strength training.
And this is all for today!! Hope you liked it! :D I personally loved getting to know Venezia a little more, and I'm enjoying writing the story so much. I do hope I can get some props for my minis, as they are not as easy to make as fairy-inspired tiny props. Anyways... I promise a little Merry and Cookie soon, as their bdays are approaching! Have an awesome weekend!