Monday 13 November 2017

Fairies Flowers ~ Lore

Well, as you have guessed... here is another lore snipped for my tinies! I've been loving doing this lately. This one is about how fairies are born. I had actually thought of using Merry for this, but my hubby got me some surprise flowers after I barely told him about my idea of doing this photoshoot. And those flowers were perfect for Cookie! So here she is, then. The full story is after the cut.



Flower Saplings

Animal fairies have a deep relationship with the world around the fairy settlement. They embrace nature as part of themselves and their culture, and venerate it as it gives them life. In particular, animal fairies are born from flower saplings.

Around the settlement, there are some special trees and bushes which flowers only bloom during one special week of each year. During that time, when each sapling blooms an animal fairy is born where the flower should have risen. Thus, the energy of those flowers and plants is embedded on the fairies, and they carry it with them for all their lives. Usually, this energy manifest as ageless flowers around their heads and ears, but some winged fairies also has them on their wings.

Elder faeries of each animal race receive the newborn fairies in utmost silence. Is then when the wind that runs through the flowers and plants whispers the new fairy name, and the elder then speaks it in fairy language for the first time.





And this was all for today! As you can see, I've been practicing with my new lens, and so far I adore it!! It is so different from the kit lens, and my dolls look very different on the photos, honestly. Anyways, I do hope you have liked this lore snippet! :D The big saplings were an idea from my hubby. Those are yellow liriums. Here you can see a photo of them, when they bloomed!


We ended  up trying to plant the liriums, to see if we can get yet another potted plant. I do hope they will be able to grow! Best wishes for you all, and have a great weekend! :D

8 comments :

  1. Great photos! The last one is spectacular! And the story is so cute. I hope you give us more fairy stories soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thank you!! I have so many planned out, that I hope you don't get bored of them. I do have so much fun with the tinies, honestly!!

      Delete
  2. Love your fairy stories Musume, they always make me smile. :)
    Big hugs,
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I'm happy you like them!! :D

      Delete
  3. Such a cute story and the photos are wonderful. The last one has a deep in it, you're taking great photos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! Sometimes I get inspired, other times my photos are trash, but oh well. I really like this set :D

      Delete
  4. Hermosas fotos y muy tierna la historia. Me encantó.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ¡Gracias! Me alegro que te guste :D

      Delete