Sunday 19 April 2015

Of Shawls and Jeggings...

Hello! Well, some weeks ago I was whining that I wanted jeans for Coco and I couldn't find fabric thin enough, and hubby told me "but I have seen this leggings that look like jeans... maybe you can find that stretchy fabric" and it was an enlightening moment, to be honest! We went out a couple days after that, we stopped on my favorite local fabric store, and they had jean-looking stretchy fabric!

I made some jeggings for Coco and posted them last weekend on Flickr, but I also had a very specific idea in mind for a high-fashion-not-so-casual look for her :3, and that is what this post is about. Everything Coco is wearing (except the headband) is handmade: even the heels!




There is a lot of photos, because I keep practicing. I know some may be repetitive, but I have an issue selection photos: I can never pick few of them!









Some with full body:







Some details on the shoes...




Some more, because I can not resist Coco!






I know they are a lot, but I was trying to practice with my camera and wanted to share my results :3

Also, in a note of shameless self promotion, I'm can take commissions of this model of jeggings for Withdoll mini girls! They would be at $16 each and I can take the commission via DoA or email. The Etsy is only for our crochet things :3 Just let me know!

And finally, I wanted to participate on Resin-Aperture's April challenge of High Key. I don't think I got it right, because Coco's hair looks so dark sometimes (maybe I should have put her on the blonde wig), but... here is my attempt:



I love her nose!!! Anyways, thank you so much for bearing with so many photos. I'm really liking doing casual clothes, to have more variety!

6 comments :

  1. Those jeggings look just wonderful, love the fabric! Coco is being a lovely model as usual and I think you took great shots of her ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! :3
      I'm trying my best to keep practicing :D

      Delete
  2. I love the look of the jeggings :) They're gorgeous.
    Coco is beautiful as well! And lovely pictures. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I love them, too. I have also though of several combinations, hahaha :3

      Delete
  3. You did an amazing job with the jeggings, they look very well done! I think Coco would look lovely with a darker pair and an oversized tee :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! When I bought the fabric, this was the only shade/type they had! But the idea sounds really nice :3

      Delete