Sunday 17 May 2015

Introducing Merry!

Finally I'm able to share a first decent photo-shoot of Merry with her ears and tail, and all her things! Well, half of that, her wig is temporal until I can get her a decent fiber one -all seems to point out that I cannot get rid fast enough of that tibetan lamb wig =S

Some weeks ago I did a post with updates about Merry, and all the issues I had with her ears/tail. Summarizing, Merry is a Mouse Fairy from my story about animal fairies, and she just graduated from Teeth Fairy School, hence, she needs to go on her first mission! Writings in italic are another silly photo-story of mine :3


Merry has just graduated from the Teeth Fairy School, and was assigned to her starting mission to collect her first tooth. However, as was a rule on the fairy settlement, before going to the human world for the first time, she had to meet with a kitten fairy that would advice her, and guide her to the magic portal.

The meeting was scheduled to be on the blue table of the Enchanted Salon, a room full of tea sets of all variety and colors, which during night, were alive. Merry arrived a couple minutes early, and started waiting for the kitten fairy...
 
After some time, Merry got tired and sat down near a sugar bowl.



More time passed and Merry got bored. Where was that fairy kitten? She knew they never arrived on time, but this waiting was killing her!







"Should I go search for her?" Merry wondered.


"Maybe I should!" She said out loud, standing to her feet.




"I'm going to the kitten wing to find her!" Merry repeated to herself, tightly grabbing her purse -where she should carry the teeth and the coins.



OK, I know the photos are grainy -to say the best- but it started to get cloudy and overcast really fast. Plus, the whether forecasts talks about a rainy week, sadly =S 

Before going, I wanted to share a closeup of all the parts of the tea set: this was a gift from my mom, and while the teacups are perfect for Coco's size, the rest of the items are too big for her. So now, they are part of the fairy settlement, hahaha.



The next photostory will be the first meeting between Cookie and Merry, and I really hope to be able to take it soon. This tinies are so fun to play with!!

16 comments :

  1. lovely set of photos and narration! She is looking incredible, it was worth the wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry is such a little cutie, I like her style a lot~ That little purse is also super adorable! Looking forward to the photostory :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!!
      My mom did that tiny purse for me :3 She can knit so tiny!

      Delete
  3. She's just too cute! And the tiny tea set is such an adorable prop for her to use!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Yes, is like that tea set is just for her :3

      Delete
  4. Me encantó el hadita de los dientes!! Es que Merry es tan adorable... Te felicito, a pesar de estar nublado, las fotos son muy lindas. Si no te molesta voy a guardarme la primera, me pareció encantadora. Saludos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ¡Muchas gracias! Es hermosa, estoy realmente contenta con ella :3

      Delete
  5. Such a cute story! Merry is adorable. I can't wait to see how she and Cookie will act, when they meet :3
    The photos are great! I'm not really an expert, but I think they're cute and carries an atmosphere that matches the story. So good job! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!!
      I can't wait either, hope to take that story next weekend! :D

      Delete
  6. I love the photos! They are very versatile for the same set and go well with the story :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my god she's so adorable! I can't wait to see pictures of her together with Cookie :3
    I love how you costumized her eaars too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Those ears were so hard to get right T_T But I'm really happy on how they are looking now!

      Delete
  8. Those ears, how precious!! She's really lovely, and that tea set is a darling prop! Looking forward to Cookie and Merry!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! Those ears were a pain to get them right =S

      Delete