Sunday 17 January 2021

Another Dragon's Anniversary!

Hello everybody! You know, I always say the same stuff: it is unbelievable! Time flies! ;Anyways, today we are celebrating Aion and Nyx's 3rd bday/arrival anniversary (they are from 2018) and Eiar's 1st (from 2020!).

Theros didn't arrive close to them, but she wanted to participate in the celebrations anyways... and may have stolen the podium to blow the candle humans prepared for them. You know... if your cookies are stolen, that is because the dragons visited your hourse. Beware of them!

















I know I've been posting photostories that are purly photos... but the truth is that 1) I like the challenge of sharing a "mute" story, with photos that can tell the story on its own, and 2) I'm tired AF after very long and demanding work weeks, and I am way too tired to bother writing the story.

Anyways, keep your buiscuits and cookies hidden from the dragons! Or put them out and celebrate their bdays! I hope you enjoyed this story, are you making any plans to celebrate your doll's arrivals/bdays?

5 comments :

  1. Your dragons are very cute and I loved the story, even though it's a "mute" one. I don't celebrate my dolls' birthdays/arrivals. In fact, I don't even celebrate my own birthday.
    I totally understand being too tired to make an elaborate post, I've been there. I hope you find some time to rest and refill your energy.
    Have a lovely rest of the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! Sad to hear you don't celebrate your bday D:
      Well, I do celebrate my dolls because I like the idea, but sometimes it gets stressing. Especially when I forget about the dates!
      Have a lovely week!

      Delete
  2. I enjoy these beautiful photos and mute stories, relaxing just to look at and let ones thought make a story.
    Those cookies sure look yummy.
    Have a lovely new week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! I got them cookies because they really like cookies! xD

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much! I really love them :D

    ReplyDelete