Sunday 23 January 2022

Kitty Cookie in the Clouds

Well, no. It is not the clouds, honestly. It is just one of those fluffy, warm sweaters for winter that I turned upside down, and planted Kitty Cookie in the middle. But that was too long to explain in the title of the post, hahaha!

Anyways, I used my Sony a7Riv with a Minolta 200 f3.5, with an old Minolta Macro adapter (the lens has a minimal focusing distance of 2.5m, I can't use it inside the house without the adapter).I had to service the lens because the focus ring was so stiff. But now it is a beast (both in capabilities and in its weight, the tripod cannot hold it!). I took this during the night, so the edits are brutal and you'll see that below the cut!



Here is the before and after. I know, I put them backwards. I really had to do a lot of edits in terms of exposure, colouring, deformation (this lens deforms everything). Anyways, here it is! Savage D:





And more just because! I'm sorry, I don't have much to show today, honestly the lockdown and burnout are taking a toll now. Hope to come back stronger later with more content, for now, simply enjoy the hobby! :)

4 comments :

  1. She is so cute! Sending strength and hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really looks like she is in the clouds! Great way to use the inside of a sweater!
    Rough with the lockdowns - stay strong and take a day at a time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! Yes, the lockdowns are rough D:
      Thank you :)

      Delete