Sunday 29 October 2023

Dragons' Eyes

First of all, I apologise to my readers. Life happened, and it was increasingly hard to keep posting. I have some more posts to share, but I'm unsure what will happen, to be honest. It's been a bit rought, sadly =S

In which I was bored, and wanted to play with a macro adapter. I took this with a large Vivitar, and a few boxes to hold the unwielding thing steady. It was quite demanding, you'll see, because every teeny tiny movement would literally bring things out of focus. Likewise, since I was so up-close the doll, generally a single eye is in focus. Here is a teaser, and more under the cut.



I'm sharing all my (current) dragons here! I'm only missing Light, the third flower-dragon, which I haven't customised yet D: In any case, here are some more. What do you think of this set? Which one is your favourite?









6 comments :

  1. Good to hear from you again. I was just thinking today "ask Musume if she's ok" over on Insta. I hope you can manage, life can be tough. Hugs! Your little dragons are just adorable. My favorite is No 3.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's Dawn!! She is glorious honestly! I still need to paint the last flowery one, but haven't had time for it sadly D:
      Please, reach out whenever you feel like it. I miss the hobby, it's simply that everything has been too much.

      Delete
  2. Good to see your dragons again. I love them all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Musume,
    Don't know how I missed this post, I love seeing all your little dragons. All the eyes are lovely and it's quite difficult to choose which I like best, probably because they suit each of the dragons so well, but I think I'm leaning towards the last two. :)
    Hope things are on the up and up now.
    Big hugs,
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm so happy you like them, I scrolled Instagram for hours seeking the best artists.
      Things are getting better, but I'm not there yet. Thank you, your interest means a lot <3

      Delete