Sunday 6 January 2013

Size Comparison: Almost All Iplehouse's Males

Hello! First of all, I must thanks my friend Ligis for this, because without her, this comparison wouldn't be possible. She owns all of the harem I mean, male Iplehouse dolls, and she was the one who kindly offered to do this. All the pics and the dolls you will see in this post, belongs to her.

From left to right, the dolls are:
  • Iplehouse JID Ryan, old body. Real skin. [46 cm tall]
  • Iplehouse YID Ryushin, old body. Real skin. [63 cm tall]
  • Iplehouse SID Felix. Normal skin. [63 cm tall]
  • Iplehouse EID Akando. Real skin. Model body. [71 cm tall]
As we are informed, the nYID male body has the same height of the old one. And, AFAIK, the EID Superhero body is shorter than the model version.

Click the "Read more >>" option, to see the pics.

From left to right. Old JID, old YID, SID, EID Model.

From left to right. Old JID, old YID, SID, EID Model.

Click on the pics to get the larger version! And I know this are a few pics, but for height comparison they are really good. I believe that SID and EID goes well together, but JID is too different.

Anyways, I hope you like this. Feel free to share the link to this post, please do not repost the pics because they aren't mine, and I was given the permission to share them here by the owner.

BTW, if you want to see another pic of them, I can ask Ligis to see if she can take it, and I will edit the post.

6 comments :

  1. Thanks a lot for the comparison pictures. :) They're really helpful. I can't wait till I can hopefully order a SID Giorgio in the coming months.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. O'm glad it was helpful! Giorgio is one of my fav male sculpts, even if he is too big for me. Hope you can get him!

      Delete
  2. Just wanted to say thank you so much for this - I'm love the Iplehouse sculpts but I'm having a horrible time trying to decide on size right now and this was exactly what I needed to see!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome! If you log in on Iple's site, you will also find a comparison between the new bodies. The size is the same, only some joints are changed.

      Delete
  3. Thank you for the green dots, you really saved my peace of mind.

    ReplyDelete