Thursday 28 March 2013

Mimiwoo Feedback

This is the feedback for my Mimiwoo order that arrived on Thuesday. I left this in the DoA thread too, but I like to upload it here in my blog, too. So, here it is:

* What did you order?
A pair of 1/4 sized boots.

* When did you order?
On 02/27/2013.

* How was the communication?
N/A. I bought via their eBay store. There was no need of communication.

* How easy was it to pay?
Easy, with paypal.

* How long did it take to ship?
It shipped the very same day I did the payment.

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
Yes. The shoes has a really cute finishing, everything is perfect and I really love the model. It came with some stuff inside de boot, so they will keep the shape in the travel.

* Did the item look like the sales pictures?

Exactly the same.

* Were you satisfied with the product?
Everything was perfect and the items were as pictured. I, however, would have liked a better done package. The boots were on their plastic bag inside a normal envelope -it would have been better to wrap them with bubble wrap, just in case.
* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
N/A.

* Would you order from this company again?
Maybe... if I find something interesting. They are cheap, and good quality too.

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand?
No. For the price, I will buy directly from them.

And last, a pic from the order:

No comments

Post a Comment