Sunday 31 March 2013

Crochetting

No, I can't crochet nicely. I have only done an amigurumi and it was so tight that stuffing it was a pain. This post is about my mom :3 Now I live with my hubby, but I told her about my incomming doll and she started crochetting the most amazing things for her! Some of all those things will be part of my sewing projects and others are unplanned gifts that I really like!

Look at this beach hat and purse she made! Now I have to sew a Bali dress to match! (I already did the patterns for it) And a sexy swimming suit too!


But this continue!

Do you remember the handmade eyes I made for a friend? They were a thank-you for a wig she gave me. I told about that to my mom, and she found it so sweet that asked me if she could send something to my friend, too. So she crochetted a couple things for her, only with the measures... and they fit! Mom I so proud of you!!!

Photo and doll owned by Morla. Crochetted outfit by my mom :3

And yes, this was a my-mom-is-awesome blog post :) Because even from here to thousand years in the future, she will still be my mom and I will keep being this way :3

8 comments :

  1. She made really nice things! It's so great that your mom supports your doll hobby and shares it with you! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It is true, and she knits such wonderful things!

      Delete
  2. que lindas cosas!! tu mamá es una genia!! es muy tierna como te acompaña en el entusiasmo con tu nena nueva :3 teje precioso, super prolija y con muy buena forma, la verdad no había visto nunca algo para muñecas tejido con tanta calidad!! *3*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gracias! La verdad que hace cosas increíbles, y eso que aún no mostré algunos chals que tiene guardados para mi Rachel :3

      Delete
  3. Qué bonito el sombrero con el bolso *o* y lo que ha hecho para tu amiga también es genial *___*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ¡Gracias! ¡Es que ciertamente teje increíble!

      Delete
  4. Wow, that is some really cool stuff your mom made! :D

    ReplyDelete