Sunday 10 March 2013

Sewing For My Incoming Girl

Hello! Well I'm just sewing some pajamas and some basics for my incoming girl :3 A kind girl over DoA send me some of the measurements I was missing, and I was able to sew a little. Only some shorts, and a white pajama, but hey! at least she wont be naked when she arrives. The only questions I have is: how is she going to put that tee on, without risking to ruin the faceup? Oh! I forgot o add... everything is handsew. I don't like the sewing machine, I can't control it right, so I don't use it... plus the one I found -a long story made short- is broken.


More pics under the cut...



Anyways, I'm half way thru the eyes project for my friend. Already painted them, but I think I will pain again one pair, because they feel like if "something is missing" :( I hope I can seal and gloss them soon, so I can post pics!

10 comments :

  1. Wow, you're really good a sewing! Way better than me. It's so cute, I think it'll look great on your girl.
    Face-ups are not as fragile as people can make it seem. If you just try your best to avoid rubbing too much on it, I don't think you'll have anything to worry about. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thank you, you are so kind! So maybe I can put it without taking the head off?

      Delete
  2. Bellisima la ropa. No veo la hora de que nos muestres las fotos de tu esperada niña con estas prendas puestas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ¡Espero que sea pronto! ¡Y que le entre!

      Delete
  3. Wow these are really adorable! I am super envious of your sewing skills! (And by hand, wow!) These are going to look so adorable on your dollie! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! Thank you!! I hope they fit on her :3

      Delete
  4. muy linda la ropa!! no veo la hora de que llegue tu niña!! *u*

    ReplyDelete