Sunday 11 November 2018

Dragons' Feelings ~ Lore

Well... I honestly got bored of waiting. My Aileendoll Rot was a precious gift from Aileendoll EU, and I really enjoyed customizing her. However, her eyes had been stuck at customs for over seven months! I even spoke to ShrikeAesthetics and she sent me a new pair... I took these photos back on September, I think... and Shrike eyes arrived just on Friday! I loved this photoshoot, so I couldn't discard it. So here it is! Though soon you will see Theros in all her rainbow-ish glory :D

Since the eyes weren't arriving and I had put Theros on a temporal pair to take some pics of her, I had to write a small lore snippet, explaining why her eyes changed, temporarily. And here it is! First Theros' photostory, and here is to hoping her eyes would be released from customs!



Dragons' Emotions

Not every dragon is the same as others. However, they often have something in common: emotional states frequently have a physical manifestation. Some may temporarily lose their magic, or if they represent a season, their happiness or sadness may turn make human weather unpredictable. Never wondered why there is a sudden winter-like day in summer? Or a sudden snow during Autumn or Spring? Well, now you know.

In particular, Theros is the energy of fire and summer. Her sadness makes summers more cold and her anger during that season may produce wildfires. However, her sadness also changes her appearance: her eyes lose their original rainbow-like color, and become brown. More often than not, she hides during those days, as she doesn’t like the other dragons asking for her condition.

What depressed her this time? Well, a human cut some flowers and abandoned. To Theros, plants that bring happiness and good vibes are sacred.






And this was all for today! I apologize for the short story, and I'm so saddened that I wasn't able to share her before. Customs was working perfectly well at the beginning of the year, and so I dared to get stuff that has now  been (since then) stuck and kidnapped by customs.

Anyways, I was going to take these photos when my dad showed up. So I asked him if he would accompany me (I don't dare to go out alone with such an expensive camera: I don't want to be robbed), and so he did. And he spent the whole time trying to arrange flowers and branches around Theros to make it look like a tent or something. Here is a proof of his hands! That is why I couldn't discard this story, I loved the little buildings he made for Theros!

16 comments :

  1. Such a cute story! And I love your Dad's handiwork with the twigs and flowers. Theros is adorable--she has a lovely paint job.

    It sounds to me as if Customs has lost your first set of eyes. It's good that you were able to get a new pair. What will you do if the first pair ever turns up?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! I'm happy you like Theros, I'm so happy about her painting!
      I'm sure my package is KIA and not MIA... but oh well. I don't know what I would do with that package, honestly!

      Delete
  2. That is a lovely little story to explain why her eyes are brown in these photos. She's a very cute little dragon, I love how she's painted. And how sweet that your dad would join in the photo shoot with you and make those little structures, they add a lot to the photos.
    As for customs, my goodness what on earth are they doing with the eyes???? I thought Spanish customs were bad enough but that is ridiculous.
    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm happy you like her, I'm so proud about how I painted her!
      About customs, yeah... they are crazy, honestly!

      Delete
  3. Very cute story!! I like it a lot. The twigs look like a house made for the flowers, adorable~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! The twig house is adorable, I know!!! :D

      Delete
  4. Corta pero muy linda historia. La pequeña casita de ramas quedó muy bien. La pequeña Theros es adorable

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ¡Gracias! La casita era adorable <3

      Delete
  5. Love the story you have written for this little dragon Musume and it's wonderful your father was immersed enough in your story to build the house of sticks . . . I love it!
    Big hugs,
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I think he didn't knew about the story. He just wanted to help and make my photos pretty xD Happy you like it! :D

      Delete
  6. These dragons are just too cute!

    Seven months in customs for a pair of eyes though! That would be incredibly frustrating!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! And indeed, it was frustrating... even more considering the first package is still missing!

      Delete
  7. Apart from your cute dragon- this looks so much like spring.. Lovely

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It looks like spring because it actually is spring in this side of the world! :D

      Delete
  8. Adorable little story and great that your father could join you! Beautiful photos! And it sure does look like spring time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!!
      It looks like spring because it actually is!! Hahahaha!

      Delete