Sunday 24 March 2019

The Jungle ~ Story Time

Hello there! Well, one day I decided to bring a small Dandelion in a pot to the house. It had a very small patch of green, so I still had my potted plants. Fast forward a couple weeks, plain summery November, when I realized that patch was now covered in Dandelions.And they were so big! So I got this idea of Kitty Cookie in the "human jungle" trying to find something...

I had other posts scheduled before, so I kept pushing this story... you know I tend to schedule my posts with a lot of time ahead! So anyways, here are some simple pics and the story!




On The Hunt

And there she was: slowly crawling her way through the jungle that was that human garden. She loved greenery, but that garden was definitely oversized. She kept moving and crawling, pausing to try to sense the smell of her target. And it was because Merry’s faithful mouse companion had forgotten to pass through the portal on Merry’s way back to the fairy settlement.

And now, Cookie had been tasked with finding him. She growled in distress. There were so many dandelions and other flowers that any trace of the mouse’s scent was lost on the flowery perfume. After half a night looking for it, she sat down to rest. Sleep came and went for a couple minutes until she saw a small, white figure observing her with two pink eyes. Apparently, her target had found her.

Her tracking and hunting capabilities were indeed amazing, she thought, before deciding to take a small nap on that place. After all, she had worked so hard.







And this was all! I know it is a silly story, but I had this idea on my mind, and I just had to write it! Poor Kitty Cookie, she worked too hard, hahaha! Anyways, I hope you are having a great time. What are your dolly plans for the upcoming month?

8 comments :

  1. Great photos--they tell a story even without words. I don't know about your part of the world, but in North America the dandelion is a weed which proliferates like crazy. Once it gets into a garden, good luck trying to get it out. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Dandelions proliferate a lot here as well, but I really like them and find them quite pretty!

      Delete
  2. Great photos and a cute story. :) Enjoyed it!
    Dandelions are so beautiful with their yellow colours, but as balljointedwoman wrote above these flowers really can take over a garden in no time and they are hard to get rid of. But either way, I do like dandelions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Indeed they are, but they are cute and it is said that Dandelions bring happiness!

      Delete
  3. Lovely photos and a very sweet little story.
    I agree on the dandelions, they do grow so wild and so fast but it's sad that some plant life is seen as weeds and yet can be as pretty as others seen a flowers! I wonder who it was that decided way back when that some plants would be welcomed and others would be 'hunted' by the gardener!! :)
    Have a lovely week ahead!
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with yuo wholeheartedly!
      Have a nice week!

      Delete
  4. Cute story Musume with wonderful photos. I particularly like the first one where Cookie is almost absorbed completely by the surrounding plants.
    Hope all is going well, big hugs,
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear!
      That photo is my favorite as well :D

      Delete