Monday 23 December 2019

Merry Xmas! (With a Story)

And xmas is here! Time for gifts, food, trees, and fighting with your cat to not make the tree fall. I knew I did the right thing by not purchasing those gorgeous baubles with  jingle bells. Anyways. I have a very little and short story to share with you for xmas. My fairies are getting in trouble.



And so, Merry looked to the top of the tree. "There is a gingerbread house there" she said to Cookie. "I want to eat it, humans won't realize and blame their cat".

Cookie rolled her eyes. "It is not edible, Merry. It is a decoration that looks like it." Merry turned to look at her, interrupting her climbing of the lit faux pine.

"It doesn't make sense" she argued. "Why would they even do that? They even put nutcrakers here to protect it!" Merry insisted. The house looked to real to be a faux one.

"Humans do weird things like that!". But without Cookie realizing, Merry had climbed to enough to reach the house and, disregarding Cookie's warnings, she bit the house. Immediatly, a deep crack resonated in her head, an Merry opened her mouth in pain.

"What happened?" Cookie was surely worried.

"This fake house! It broke my tooth!" Merry complained, almost ininteligible.

"I told you so" retorted the kitty fairy. "Now get down here and let's find a fairy tooth doctor, so we can fix you". Merry nodded. She only hoped she would be good enough to eat the other candies she had stashed on her house.




And this is all for today! I do wish you the best xmas, or whatever you celebrate. May joy, happyness and security find their way to you.

10 comments :

  1. Poor Merry! I hope she has learned that being naughty can have painful consequences. And I hope she gets her tooth fixed in time to taste some of the real Christmas treats she'll find around the house. :D Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, mice fairies are the ones in charge of the teeth, so maybe Merry can avoid the dentist! Merry Xmas!!

      Delete
  2. Once again: Merry Christmas! Adorable little house.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merry xmas!! Hope you had a wonderful day! :D

      Delete
  3. Ouch! Poor little Merry! Hope that she will be okay!
    Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe I should do a follow up story? I just had an idea!
      Happy holidays! :D

      Delete
  4. Oh not so good ... a visit to the dentist is not my idea of fun. I do hope little Merry will be okay.
    Happy Christmas M!
    Big hugs,
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe Merry can avoid it if she ask for help to her fellow mice fairies!
      Happy holidays!! :D

      Delete
  5. They are so sweet!

    Merry Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete