Sunday 29 December 2019

Happy 2020, Everybody!

And so, a decade is gone. And in two more Novembers, my blog is going to be 10 years old. I honestly can't believe it. So... apparently, the dragons in the fairy world were writing some new things (rules? wishes? laws?) for everybody to have. It is quite a short story!



New Year Laws


Nyx sighted, and the stars on her galaxy purple body muted a little. She was surprised. Aion kep writing new rules while Theros would bend them and prepare them to ship. His fiery body was on fire, and his golden eyes were focused on his writing.

"You can't put so many new rules out on new year's eve!" Nyx finally complained, sending her thoughts to Aion's mind.

"Who says that I can't?" he replied, still focused on his task. At his side, Theros laughed as if she knew something that Nyx was oblivious to. The Dragon of Creation sighted again.



The discussion continued for hours until all the rolls were ready to be shipped and slipped to the Elder Fairies of the Settlement.

"Oh, Aion, come on! Don't be mean!" Nyx argued once again. The gray Dragon of Death and Change finally looked at her glowy galaxy eyes, with furrowed brows. He pointed out to the manuscripts, while waving his left hand to Theros, in an attempt to stop the unnerving giggling.

"Well, then. You don't even know what I was issuing. Go ahead and read them, if you want to spoil the surprise". His answer surprised Nyx, who immediately went to open the rolls. Her jaw dropped in surprise as she read the new rules.

The first one said "No fairy should be left crying alone. Go help them", while others went into requesting happiness, stop worrying too much, and even enforcing that "Fairies with love for plants will be able to pot them wherever they want, if that makes them happy".

Positively surprised, Nyx rolled the papers once again. This was definitely going to be an exciting new decade in the Fairy Settlement.






So, silly story, but I wish you happiness, joy and hope that you'll achieve anything that you want to do on this new year and decade. You deserve it. It's been a pleasure sharing my BJDs journey with you for so long, so I'm really happy and grateful about that. All the best, and we'll reach each other next year, literally! :D

17 comments :

  1. I wish you all the best, may the New Year be full of joy and happiness. :)
    Sweet story and I love the dragons. Always.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I wish you the best as well! :D
      I'm really happy you like my dragons!

      Delete
  2. Hello, thank you for your visit to my site. I like your blog and your Dragons <3 . I wish you a happy new year :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I really like your blog, even though I don't always comment!
      I wish you a great year! :D

      Delete
  3. A happy and wonderful (as in "full of wonder") New Year to you, too. I'm surprised to find that the new laws are so full of kindness--I would have expected some naughtiness from these dragons. It's good to know they can be nice as well as naughty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A wonderful new year for you as well! I was really surprised at the dragons' behaviour this time as well! xD

      Delete
  4. Happy New Year M! I'm so pleased the story was a positive one, we all need lots of love and happiness in our lives, so should all the fairies, elves and dragons . . . even the normally mischievious ones. :)
    This was a great beginning to the new year . . . may it be one you'll remember as being filled with laughter and kindness.
    Big hugs,
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy new year for you too! Yeah, Aion is not *that* mean, despite what everybody else thinks xD
      I wish you the best for this new year as well :D

      Delete
  5. Happy New Year! I wish you a prosperous one. The story was cute. What a lovely idea for the rules.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy and prosperous 2020 for you too!
      I'm glad you liked the story :3

      Delete
  6. Happy New Year Musume! I like the story, your dragons are so cute. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy new year! Thanks for liking my dragons :D

      Delete
  7. Happy New Year! Hope that it will be filled with joy and adventures!
    And your dragons are the cutest! Enjoyed the story a lot! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy new year for you too!
      Thank you for your kind comments :D

      Delete
  8. Beautiful colourful dragons!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy new year for you too!!

    ReplyDelete