Sunday 25 October 2020

Weird Halloween Candies! ~ Mute Photostory

Halloween is here!! And I found this very weirdly candies that I thought were perfect for my dragons.They were missing a purple color (for Nyx), but I thought they were mostly Aion's colours. So I think that Aion's got a liking to these candies. 

Anyways, I didn't want to put dialogs into this, so... What is your take on what happened? I'm sure Eiar is kind of sad after it.














Poor Eiar! I'm sure he feels kind of sad... but maybe Aion was jealous because of what Eiar did in Spring? Who knows! I'd love to hear your take on the mute story! Also, have a lot of condies, trick-or-treat just right, and happy Halloween!

7 comments :

  1. I think Eiar should dig and have some of each. He doesn't have to be limited by just one color--he can enjoy them all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, besides Nyx was left watching D:

      Delete
  2. Cute mute story. And candy can be eaten even without a specific color. Hope Eiar finds a yummy one, anyway!
    Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! I know, but my dragons appear to be quite silly some times!

      Delete
  3. So, so sweet! Dragons I mean. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are! I love these dragons, honestly <3

    ReplyDelete