Sunday 14 March 2021

Cookie and Merry's Bday

Amazingly as it sounds, here we stand close to another "bday" (or arrival anniversay) for Cookie and Merry! Cookie got home in 2014 and Merry in 2015, so they have been with me for... 6 and 7 years? OMG! Time definitely flies. This is a mute story, but I've come to enjoy them a lot.

As always, the idea was that they both slipped to a human's home and found everything set up like this, gifts included. I also made them these matching outfits. I used to do matching outfits a lot, but then I stopped. I think I will start doing that again, as I quite like them!. Anyways, first photo here and the rest under the cut.














After I wrote this I ended up calculating all the years I've had my dolls and dang! I found the hobby in 2012 and next year is going to be 10 years I'm part of it. How much has changed, and how much hasn't, honestly. I don't know if I should make a "journey" post or something. Anyways, thank you for reading my blog all these years!

4 comments :

  1. Happy Birthday! And the matching outfits are adorable. Time flies, true.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Oh, I love making matching outfits <3

      Delete
  2. Please do a journey post, if you have time! It is always lovely to read about these things! 10 years is a very long time!
    Love the photos and happy birthday to Cookie and Merry!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly! It will be by the end of next year, but I'll definitely do it!

      Delete