Sunday 4 April 2021

Chicks, Bunnies... and the Chocolate?

Well... basically, I had the chicks, I had the bunny, but I couldn't get miniature chocolate eggs, so that's why the title! Anyways, getting these photos was such an "adventure".

First, the camera decides to stop reading the cards. Mind you, I have two high-quality 128gb cards because the a7Riv just takes so much;space with each RAW photo. And then, Kanon fell like 4 times. And then, because it wasn't enough, I hurt one of my ankles. Oh, and a spider crawled on my backpack. Like just... I just wanted to take photos D: D:

Anyways, Kanon is looking adorable, as always.

Anyways, the interview will be posted next week, but for once... I took pictures on easter! Next time, I promise I'll have more chocolate on my photos.





Anyways, I hope this year is treating you far better than the last one. Wish you a lovely weekend!

6 comments :

  1. Well, it looks like you managed to take some cute photos, despite all the inconveniences. Glad you managed to find time to take some photos in time for Easter.
    Hope you've had a lovely weekend and a nice Easter. Take care

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm happy that you like the photos!
      Hope you had a nice easter as well! :D

      Delete
  2. Oops, I thought I commented on this, but that was Instagram ;). She is very cute. And I hope the falls didn't damage her and your ankle stopped hurting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! No, she was okay because she fell back... now, my ankle was a different thing! xD

      Delete
  3. She is adorable! Love the outfit - especially the pants!
    This year has been a bit better, but still...it is different.
    Enjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! I loved those pants as well!
      I'm sorry to hear that, but let's hope it gets better. Enjoy!

      Delete