Sunday 17 October 2021

Purple Kanon!

Hello everybody! I'm still doing @OrchidDolls new photography challenge, and this time is with the purple colour. This time I used the only automatic lens, but settled everything like a flat-lay. A flat-lay is a photo in which you put everything in the ground (or a surface parallel to it), and then angel your camera so that the lens is also parallel to the objects. And when you take the photo, there is basically no perspective.

These are not quite a flat-lay, because I wasn't 100% parallel to the ground, but oh shoot me. I like it anyways and if I stood I project a shadow over it that I didn't like! The whole point of it is to not have shadows! This one was for the topic of colour purple, and I really like how it turned out. I painted the jean by hand, you know!



Another interesting point of this one is the contrast. So purple and pink don't end up looking nice, but I do like how this one is looking. I will try to upload the pattern for the shirt into my Etsy Store: And here are more photos:





Anyways, I know I don't have much to share, but I hope to have a bit more soon. I want to tackle another large sewing project for Venezia, but I'm honestly so drained after work that I don't know if I can do it. Oh well. I hope everything is working well on your side!!

No comments

Post a Comment