Saturday 23 October 2021

Pretty Halloween!

Hello everyone!!! Happy Halloween! I had this idea for the outfit, and I really like how it turned out. Truth to be told, Kanon is a very cute doll, and she'll look adorably cute in anything I put her own. In any case, given that we are again in lockdown, my photography and interest has been dwindling. Too much work, and it is difficult to keep up. Please excuse me if in the future I skip some weeks from posting.

Anyways, here is a pic, and more under the cut. Therer won't be much text, just some rants.


Kanon is indeed adorable, but the problem is that when I take closeup photos at an angle, with a low f-stop, one of the eyes is invariably out of focus! it is a bit annoying. For example, see the photos below. The one at the top is focusing only on the right eye, and the left is blurred (but low and behold, mighty eyelashes are focused!). And the other one, which is an attempt at a flatlay, is better.

It's weird, because I was using the Tamrom 35mm f2.8, but I guess that I got too close, and that's why the eye didn't focus correctly. I need to keep practicing. I have taken pictures of her profile, and I just realised that! D:




Also, is it only the USA that celebrates Halloween? I've seen some adornments here in Australia, but you know... it's spring here, so it kind of doesn't fit. I'll try to get Kanon a hat for the next Halloween. I'm sure she'll be the cutest witch ever xD

1 comment :