Monday 20 December 2021

Gardening Dragons ~ Silent Photostory

So after the new relocation, I honestly wasn't trusting the state of some things, so I decided to take out my Rolife houses and see if they've survived. They did, but the lights systems broke and now if the light moves it stops making contact and puff! No more life. There were some loose items here and there, but overall, it was a decent relocation (another, more expensive thing broke, but let's not talk about that here).

Of course, I didn't trust people and I moved some dolls and ym camera gear myself. So this was a test! There is no test, only the photos, but I hope you'll enjoy it. In terms of specs, I used my Sony a7rIV, with a Carl Zeiss Jenna 75-300mm lens, a Minolta MD adaptor, and the Minolta Macro Adaptor. You can read about adapting vintage lenses here.
















And in summary, they argued a lot and potted nothing. I'm the one who should be potting something--my new place is nice but arid. There is no greenery! Man, I really miss some green inside. Anyways, holidays season is almost here, and I hope everything is going well on your end. Thanks for reading me and watching my silly photos!

2 comments :

  1. Oh you! :) No silly photos here! I always enjoy your photos and stories!
    Stay safe!

    ReplyDelete