Sunday 23 October 2022

Witches are Cute

Well, it turns out that Kanon does everything but cute--so now that halloween is here, she's a cute witch! I know that I did Hope's photos in a purple-ish colour last, but this time I used my Jupiter lens (the 1963 lens I own), and that strange haze it has gives the photos a very ethereal look. For those interested: I checked and it's not haze per se, it's some sort of feel derived from the lens construction, but it's lovely.

Anyways, here is cute Kanon, the Witch:



So, I did add a little purple tone to the photo, but that was done through colour correcting. In any case, I think these are lovely, and I really tried to get different angles. I especially love both vertical photos here, and the golden-ish glow atop the leaves!





I am aware these are quite "soft" for halloween photos, lots of pinkish and greyish and no black/orange contrast, but I honestly love this set! Also, the last photo below here does look like a different set, but I moved around and suddenly the sun came out from hiding and there was sunlight rather than shadowy clouds! Besides that, I adore the bokeh in the ground on the last one.



6 comments :

  1. Kanon is a cute witch indeed. Who said witches cannot be cute? Just watch Mahou Tsukai Tai or something similar. ^.^ However she should tie her laces or she will trip. ^.~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I think Kiki is a cute witch as well! (From Kiki's Delivery Service!)
      I know about the shoe laces, it was just too windy for me to fix them xD

      Delete
  2. Lovely photos Musume. Kanon looks very cute! My favorite pic is the one with the blurred leaves on the front. Sorry I haven't been keeping up with my reading list lately as I've been quite busy. But I always love to see what you're up to.
    Have a lovely new week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you kindly!! I love that photo as well, it was quite difficult to get it!
      Lovely seeing you again :D

      Delete
  3. Kanon is the cutest witch! I love how the outfit works with the moss on the tree.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! It really does! When I saw that spot I *dashed* to it!

      Delete