Monday 31 October 2022

Kitty Pumpkin Witch

Well yes, because after the soft, faery-like photos of witchy Kanon (with a dress that was quite complicated to sew), I just snapped Kitty Cookie with the expectation of doing a more orangey photoshoot! Which... ended up also quite soft. Anyways, there is no need for halloween photos to be all high contrast, right? Right?

Also, yes, I know--I promised witchy Kitty Cookie, and the photo here has no hat. I just loved the angle! (Picture me doing advanced camera-yoga to get that one, though). There is a witchy hat under the cut. And more photos--all taken with my Vivitar 90mm macro 1:1.



Those here are the first set I took, with the hat on. I can't recall how old the hat is, honestly... possibly 5-7 years old. That happens after almost a decade in the hobby! Anyways, as you can see, I'm trying to make better, more diverse angles.







Now, after that I took the hat off. Gratefully, the park I went for these photos was quite calm, so there wasn't many people around and besides a few curious glances, nobody came to pester. In any case, I was far away from the road, and I doubt they saw the tiny doll (Kitty Cookie is, possibly, 10cm tall).







What do you think of the photos overall? Happy trick-or-treating!

No comments

Post a Comment