Sunday 11 December 2022

Unusual Ornaments

Hello all! Well, I don't know how you assemble your xmas tree (and if you do), but I generally have the regular, boring baubles with the usual shiny, matte, or glittery style... and the fun ornaments! This year I actually got two that are like Fabergé Eggs (plastic-made, of course), that open and close! So, I had this grand, silly idea of putting my dragons in the tree and around these ornaments.

There isn't much to this post except the dragons near some ornaments, with red, yellow and green saturating the scene. Which ornament do you like the most?





Above, we have two ornaments with xmas-themed objects. However, in Australia it is common to have ornaments shaped like local animals, but I only have this koala and a glittery deer:





Then, we have the usual food-styled ornames! (Let's be thankful that Merry didn't find them!). However, in this case, Nyx got both of these!





And finally the eggs! There was a yellow with red glitter but I didn't like it... and the blue with gold was impressive, but it didn't fit my tree! Anyways, Eiar (green dragon) and Theros (pink dragon) took a hold of them!



4 comments :

  1. I adore decorating a Christmas tree. However I stopped doing that, I became superstitious because starting from few years ago, every time I had Xmas tree decorated something bad happend to me or my family members. I love your tree! And the dragons look like ornaments. ^.^ Why not decorate the tree with fantasy style ornaments - fairies, gnomes, mythical creatures? The eggs are very interesting and versatile - you can use them as Easter decoration too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I'm sorry to hear that.
      Thank you for your comments on the tree! They are nice! The eggs are sort of Faberge things, so a bit more oval and with that "seam" around where it opens.

      Delete
  2. Unusual and very pretty decoration. I hope your Christmas will be happy and quiet, you deserve a bit of fun and rest.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Same! Wishing you the best!

      Delete