Saturday 11 February 2023

Lovely Kanon!

This was meant to be a Valentine's Day outfit, but the coat didn't look nice at all, and the dress wasn't reddish/love-related enough. However, the photos are very nice and I refuse to waste them. I did try to enhance the red on the photos and give her this golden glow, but oh well... sometimes, it just doesn't work.

In any case, I took these photos with the Jupiter 85mm lens from 1962. I love that not-haze that it has (it's not haze per se, but a "characteristic" of this lens' construction). In any case, Kanon always looks adorable!



There are some more here. The trees were weird--thin, and very close to each other, and they had these leaves near the ground that were perfect for effects. G:\BJD\08 - Kanon\2023\01 - Kanon




Here are others that I also liked, all landscape-oriented.


5 comments :

  1. Aww she is a real cutie pie Musume. I haven't seen these dolls before, I like their funny little ears. :) Great photos, especially the ones with the leaves!
    Big hugs,
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I actually lvoe her ears--they are proportional! But they are magnet-based, so the ears always end up twisted in the photos xD

      Delete
  2. Welcome, and thank you so much!!! I'm happy you liked them, this place in particular was lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She really is a cutie, Kanon - with her features and clothes. Nature can give a lot of lovely backgrounds for dolls!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is! Nature is great, I really love taken photos outside!

      Delete