Sunday 18 June 2023

Merry Has Toys!

Hello all! Well, a supermarkets in Australia was doing this promo that if you purchased specific products, or a minimum amount of money, they'll send this Lego-like bricks that are (supposedly) made of recycled plastic. I hesitated at first but then requested the samples because I thought they were the perfect toys for Merry! And they were! The photos are quite silly today, but I hope you'll like them!









This is all for today--apologies for the simple photos, but I really liked this mini toys!

5 comments :

  1. I really love how you style this girl. She's so cute and adorable. The lego are a good size for her. Was that the Woolworths promotion? I got those lego sets for my daughter to build her own farm. I love how both Woolworths and Coles have regular things like this. I think this is the second time Woolies have done the Lego promotion from memory.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, that's the Woolsworth's promo! I also collected the Lion's King ooshies from them, years ago. I don't remember a prior promo with Legos, but they end up making new promos every year; it's hard to keep track!

      Delete
    2. There's nothing silly about these photos Musume, they are really cute and Merry looks so sweet playing with her toys. :)
      Big hugs,
      X

      Delete
  2. She is such a cutie, not silly at all!

    ReplyDelete