Sunday 11 June 2023

Nyx in the Greenery

Oh, this is quite straightforward and simple--I was a bit downcast, so I grabbed the camera and the nearest dragon (Nyx, the purple one) and went out to take photos. It was quite nice, because I tend to neglect poor Nyx. In any case, downcast or not, I ended up doing camera-stretching and camera-yoga all around a park. In other words, business as usual, ha!

I hope you'll like the photos! More under the cut!



For those who care, I took these with my trusty Sony a7riv, using a Minolta 50mm 1.7 adapted lens from 1976.



And other photos, away of the pretty purple flowers.





4 comments :

  1. Wonderful color match, even the tiny white dots match :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! I know, everything matched!

      Delete
  2. I think you have a good camera. Your photos always turn out so clear and vibrant. I've been using my phone camera a lot more these days. My big one gets so heavy to lug around particularly at the moment. These photos are as always stunning. I love your little dragons. I don't have anything like this in my collection so I love that I get to enjoy them through your photos. My favourite is the last one - looks like the deep part of a jungle somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you! I do have a good one, Sony a7rIV which I use with adapted vintage lenses. I also shoot RAW, which gives far more control over the edition process--you can go wild sometimes, and the RAW allows it. That said, you are too kind, honestly, thank you so much.

      I love dragons! They are so, so cute! It's a shame Aileendoll is only selling them in Korea now, though D:

      Yes, the last photo has its own mood, to be honest!

      Delete