Sunday 10 September 2023

Sweet Dreams!

Well, Sandy is by far, the most neglected doll I have. She's stunning and pretty, yet somehow I never integrated her with Merry and Cookie. I guess that's a photo that I have pending. So, Sandy takes her name from the Sandman, because she's a Fairy of Dreams; cue in, I was listening to a classic song--Sweet Dreams. Mind you, it speaks of anything but sweet dreams, but I had this idea of enveloping the camera in fabric, and making Sandy seem to be between the clouds of dreams, eating desserts.

This is what I got. Mind you, partner had to actually hold the fabric at very specific angles, so I could get the shot. Bless him.



This is a simple post, so here are more photos of Sandy. I definitely need to get her to appear with Cookie and Merry!







By the way, I took these ones with a Pentax from the late 70's, which is a macro 1:1--totally recommend!

6 comments :

  1. I think you created the effect of fluffy clouds quite well Musume. Sandy had better be careful about eating all those macarons and iced donuts though or she'll be having nightmares.
    Big hugs,
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True true true! Thank you, I'm so happy that you liked it!

      Delete
  2. The Pentax makes a lovely soft blur. And Sandy is so pretty and unique, so it's nice to see her again. But sometimes it's just like that, we have go-to dolls and some that we don't grab that often, as pretty as they might be.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's true! I think my dragons and Kitty Cookie have become my go-to dolls honestly. Happy that you liked these photos!

      Delete
  3. These photos turned out so great! Sandy is such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete