Thursday 23 October 2014

Withdoll Girls Shoes Reference

Yes! A shoes reference! But I must say thanks to Taecelle (check her Flickr here) because she was the one that bought all of this shoes, and tested them on a Withdoll girl flat and heel feet. I asked her if she would allow me to post her "shoe research" on my blog, and she kindly agreed!

So, all the photos in this post belongs to the wonderful Taecelle, that gave me permission :3 This post will consist on the photos of the shoe's fit on the foot (the images are linked to the original upload by Taecelle where you can see a bigger size), the type of foot used (flat/heel), description of the shoe vendor, and a link to the sales page. In case it is an eBay listing, I'm linking to the same model, sometimes not in the same color as pictured.

Hope you will find this useful, because we know it can be a pain to find nice shoes for Withdoll girls.

Feet: high-heeled.

Shoe: marketed as 22" Tonner/American Model/Evangeline Gastly/Sherry Model heels (fashion dolls). Pay atention to the inches of the doll, this needs to be 22" to fit!

Sales Page: eBay [link] There are lots of colors for this model.








 
Feet: high-heeled.

Shoe: marketed as 22" Tonner/American Model/Evangeline Gastly/Sherry Model heels (fashion dolls). Pay atention to the inches of the doll, this needs to be 22" to fit!

Sales Page: eBay [link] There are lots of colors for this model.






Feet: fits both high-heels or flats.

Shoe: Shoes for Impldoll Child (43cm).

Sales Page: Impldoll Shoes [here]. There are some heels models, and flat/lolita models, with similar measures.









Feet: high-heeled.

Shoe: marketed as 22" Tonner/American Model/Evangeline Gastly/Sherry Model heels (fashion dolls). Pay atention to the inches of the doll, this needs to be 22" to fit!

Sales Page: eBay [link] There are lots of colors for this model.


 Feet: flats!.

Shoe: MSD shoes for slim mini.

Sales Page: Denver Doll Emporium [link]. This is the second model on the page, as the date of this post.





Feet: flats!.

Shoe: MSD shoes for slim mini.

Sales Page: Denver Doll Emporium [link]. This is the third model on the page, as the date of this post.





Finally, Taecelle told me that this pair of boots on eBay also fit Withdoll girl flat feet. Looking at the measures it should fit perfectly, but we don't have pictures.

If anyone has any more information, please tell me and I will add it with proper credits!

13 comments :

  1. Hi, thanks for sharing! I have 3 pairs of shoes like the ones in the first photograph for my American Models :-). Great that the shoes fir for Withdoll girls too, I don't have one but it's so hard to find shoes for BJDs sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, indeed! I know that pair fits MNF heels (a-line's) because Xhanthi did a test.
      I'm really happy you find this useful :3 We will be doing a fitting test for Cerisedoll Ninon on November!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for putting this together! I only have a boy from Withdoll at the moment, but I've been thinking about picking up one of their girls, so this was great to see!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really happy this is helpful! :D
      And hope you will decide and getting one of the girls, they are amazing!

      Delete
  3. That's a very good reference, since Withdoll girls are so easy to shop shoes for. I hope many people find it useful! Wothdoll should start making SD dolls, I want those gorgeous colors in a gorgeous withdoll sculpt X)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Withdoll had planned a 60cm release these year in June, but due to some work they had, it was delayed. Hope they will release her next year! :D

      Delete
  4. How wonderful! I may be able to use this as I think Minifee can use the 22" Tonner Dolls shoes too. Thanks for sharing it with us :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they can! But on the A-Line feets, Xhanthi did a comparison on one of this models. Regarding the feets of the M-line, those are smaller, so I don't know what will be useful.

      Delete
    2. Yeah, I believe the M-line have smaller feet, but I think they use the same size in heel feet. There's only one set of heel feet for A-line and M-line as far as I know? :o

      Delete
    3. AFAIK, the M-Line has YoSD sized feets. Regarding the heels, I remember I saw moe-heels, but it could have been from an event. I'm sure the F60 Moe has heels.

      Delete
    4. It's a mystery! :P I'm gonna buy the heel feet for Minifee and see if they fit! :D

      Delete
    5. They will! Check this: http://jointedlove.blogspot.com.ar/2012/09/high-heels.html

      Delete
    6. Oh cool! It looks so great! :D

      Delete