Thursday 5 February 2015

New Items on Etsy + Lucky Bags

Hello everybody! I just wanted to make an announcement and share that during this week I will be updating my Etsy store, adding new items and removing some listings. Also, near the weekend I will add some Lucky Bags, too. Those will be the very first of my store!

I want to say that all of the items of the Etsy (and even the models I have on the Portfolio, or clothing from photos of humans) can be made in any size/color you want. There is a big thread chart available, so if you have any questions please, let me know! I will gladly answer!


After the cut I'm showcasing the new items! Some of them are already added, and thus the image is linked to the listing on Etsy. The ones that are not yet listed will be available during the week :3


These are the items!
Candy Cardigan


Open Back Circle Blouse


Delicate Short


Classy Blue Sweater

Before I go, I want to ask something. I have been thinking that I want to make some handsewn lingerie sets for Withdoll girls (bra + panties, or only panty) for sale, made with cute flowerish or dotted fabrics. I could also use sexy sateen or silk. They may (or not) include a matching crochet hotpant or baggy sweater. I may do this upon request. What do you think? Please, let me know :)

And if you have any questions please let me know! I'm happy to answer any questions and please, stay tuned for the lucky bags and listings update!

No comments

Post a Comment