Monday 8 October 2018

Kitten Fairy Adventures ~ Lore

I made a series of simple photos for Instagram (most of them using my hubby's hands), in which I showed how fairies tend to annoy humans, without them realizing at all. So one day I thought: why not share this as a lore bit on my blog? It also gave me the excuse to knit a rug for Coco's couch, using a wool I've been saving for a lot of time.

I hope you will like this! It is very short, and it is under the cut.



Human Confussion

Sometimes, human hear weird noises in their houses. Or find doors opened that couldn’t be opened at all. Other times, they find that food is missing or their decorations are badly positioned. Most of them ignore it, and others blame their pets or their children for it. But the truth is… kitten fairies are often the source of these issues.

They are the portal keepers, but they can’t help themselves: they see everything as a toy, and any half-opened door sparks their unending curiosity. Also, rugs, beds and any over-comfortable resting place, so common for humans, needs to be tested. After all, they need to keep humans safe, and they don’t want them being uncomfortable at all! And food? Well, fairies are not hungry, they are simply drawn by its smell, colors, or just because it was too close to where they landed after the portal.

It is always the humans’ fault. How can they leave their shiny, great-smelling, toy-looking, comfortable stuff all around, if that is not an open invitation for a kitten fairy? Humans never learn, though.





Silly photos and a simple story, I know! But I wanted to share with you these stories as well. Here are some of the posts I made, that sparkled this story:









Guess what? I made that cheesecake as my hubby's bday cake. You should have seen his face when he saw me prepping a slice for a doll photo. He was like "what is going on?? Give me back MY cheesecake!!". Poor guy, he is already used to that. If you check my Insta, you'll see he has lent me his hands for many doll photos, hahaha!

Anyways, hope you enjoyed this silly lore, and hope you are doing all right!! Have a great weekend! :D Do you have any new project or arrival to share with us?

14 comments :

  1. Cute photos! Your husband is very understanding.
    What are the colored bits on the back of kitty's head?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, since she is Cookie's kitten form, and Cookie has some flowers on her ears (according to my lore, all fairies born from flower blooms, and thus have flowers on their ears also!). Those are the same flowers Cookie (in fairy form, my tan Withdoll Donny) has! I made them with cold-porcelain and glue them with white glue, actually!

      Delete
  2. Well that explains a lot!! Maybe I'll leave some food for Cookie out of the fridge, if she hasn't find out how to open it already!! I swear I had some chocolate there....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, probably leaving the food is not wise, as you will probably find *no* food after waking up, hahaha!
      I thought this was a pretty funny story, actually :D

      Delete
  3. Very cute Musume, and I think you have a wonderful hubby, it's so good of him to lend a helping hand. :)
    Hugs,
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right? 10/10 will marry again, ahahaha!

      Delete
  4. Hermosa la historia, ya veo porqué desaparecen mis habanos de chocolate XD
    Que lindo de su parte que tu esposo comparta tu hobby y te preste las manos... y un trozo de torta de cumple :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Esa foto de la torta fue un miedo! Cookie no quería quedarse de rodillas y tenía miedo que se cayera de frente en toda la grasa de la torta!! Hubiera sido una crisis porque eso daña la resina muy mal. ¡Pero salió bien!

      Delete
  5. No wonder my sweets seem to disappear sometimes! ;) What a wonderful story and awww just how sweet is your husband helping you with the photos. Good he lends a hand for your projects. ^__^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Apparently, kitten fairies are all around the globe!!
      He always lends me a hand, even literally!! :D

      Delete
  6. Hahaha, I love the lore of your tiny universe so much XD Fairies are just the best, aren't they?
    It's wonderful your hobby is so sweet! (also that cheesecake looks delicious!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! They are, and they give me a lot of room to play and imagine stuff!
      My hubby is the best, that is true! :D

      Delete
  7. Yummy points for the cheesecake! Looks delicious! And extra cute with Cookie!
    And there sure must be some kitten fairies around, almost everywhere -
    can not blame the kids anymore, they are too 'old' and we do not have any pets, that mess a bit. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! I'm sure there are kitten fairies around xD

      Delete