Monday 15 April 2019

Travels' Journal ~ Lore

I need to be honest, this was totally random. It was a nice, sunny December day when I randomly thought that I hadn't taken that many pics of Kitty Cookie lately... and so, I was soon outside with Nyx, Theros, KCookie and a lore bit to photograph.

Hubby was around -of course- and a woman approached asking me if those were tiny animals? I had the box near me, so my guess is that she thought those were little turtles or some kind of living pets. I told her they were tiny dolls, and she approached. She looked kind and respectful so I let her grab Nyx a little bit... and her face! She was so amazed at the details!

Oh well, it was the first time that anyone asked me about my dolls, so it was quite surprising. I'm happy it wasn't Coco or the human-like dolls though. That would have been creepy!

Anyways, onto the lore!




Lore: Who Travels Where?

Kitten fairies are always in charge of managing the portals to travel to the human world. They create portals, store them, and use them... and sometimes they play with them too, as portals look like tiny marbles, perfect for a good fight against a cat fairy.

However, little cat fairies don't know that many times they are being followed by dragons. It is dragons’ job to store and keep things... and one of those things is the record of all travels. How else would they know where to find “missing” fairies?

But above all, they do that because sometimes kitten fairies go to undisclosed locations. And it is the dragons’ job to also notify Elder Fairies about these irregularities. However, Nyx and Theros often let their soft hearts win and do not report everything. They know when a fairy has bad intentions or when they are simply trying to prepare a surprise for another fairy. They only hope that Aion would not find out about this.




And this was all for today! I know it is something silly and simpler, but I got this idea and wanted to share it with you. Do you have any clues or where Cookie was headed this time? Anywhere where you would want her to be? Let me know if I can try to pull something off!

10 comments :

  1. I love your fairy lore. I appreciate your fun and original views on things. I'm also glad you met a person who was interested in your dolls without being creeped out by them. But who wouldn't be entranced by the little dragons?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Me too, I've always been scared of going out with the dolls because of that, honestly.

      Delete
  2. One day Musume you must bring all these little stories together and write a book. :) I am so glad the lady was not as freaked as some we have all met at one time or other, it's always a pleasant surprise.
    Big hugs,
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh, you are too kind to think that! I agree about the lady, she looked at my dragon with so much respect and awe, that was heartwarming! Hugs~

      Delete
  3. Cute story and what a nice lady. And congrats! I saw this is your post no 500 :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and indeed!! Yes!! I was so happy about the 500, actually! <3

      Delete
  4. That is a cute little story and you were brave to let someone hold your little dolls!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! I think I really was D:

      Delete
  5. Keep these tiny stories coming, I like them a lot!
    I do not know how I would have reacted if someone approached me like that and wanted to hold my dollies. I do not mind talking about and showing the dolls to someone who are interested, though. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I am really happy you like them :D
      Yeah, I wouldn't have imagined my own reaction either!

      Delete