Sunday 5 May 2019

Another Anniversary? ~ Short Story

I already told you about how some human's still believe in magic... and so, I reused that to make another story for Theros' arrival date! And it is funny, because I have another story prepared in which you will see that Theros always gets bigger gifts than Aion... much to his dismay.

I wanted to get some tiny cupcakes to make this story, but after some failed attempts at getting them, I realized I had some bakery goodies available for this. And never mind the huge bite on the cracker... Theros Musume has a huge bite, and the thing was too tasty to exercise some self-control.

Anyways, onto the story!






Theros Anniversary


Theros loved that human's house. They were kind to plants, loved to garden, and always was very careful with all of their "green" friends. She often approached those plants and help them heal them, or talked to them to improve their growth. That day, she arrived to check on a dandelion that was not growing healthy. However, she was surprised with the set up on the dinner table.

The human had left a tiny dish with huge bakeries on top! The dragon would have thought it was for an afternoon snack if she hadn't seen the tiny throne that was there. As if inviting her. Even more, there were presents there! Dragons did not celebrate birthdays as they were as old as the universe itself... but they always knew how to appreciate a gift. Especially an edible gift.

She hopped on the tiny throne and inspected everything. She opened some of the presents before eat them, only to find out there were dried petals or seeds from some of the human's plants! Theros smiled: she would treasure those and plant them in another place for sure.

And then, there was the cakes! She was aware some humans had salty biscuits, but she had never eaten something as fluffy and tasty and those. Without blinking, Theros had already devoured half the dish when she realized that. She definitely had to keep coming to that house.

"I need to bring Aion and Nyx here!" She muttered between bites.





And this was all for today! Too many pics with edible goodies lately, right? That happens because all my dolls arrive on the same months! That is probably because I always end up buying on the discounts events, apparently. Anyways, I'm renewing my thanks to AileendollEurope for gifting me this cutie-pie dragon, as I love her! I am so proud of her painting!

Anyways, best wishes to everyone!!

10 comments :

  1. Aww, this is adorbs! I love the huge bite, it's comically cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha yeah! And she did that in a single bite, who would have thought! xD

      Delete
  2. The goodies look so delectable they're making me hungry! I love how Theros only thinks how the other dragons would like this feast after she has eaten half of it herself. This human forgives her for being greedy on her birthday. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!!! And they were actually really tasty!
      I'm with you, I can forgive her on her birthday as well :D

      Delete
  3. So sweet, I'm pleased Theros enjoyed the day and although tempted, managed to eat only half the cakes. :)
    Big hugs,
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed! Well, I'm really happy everyone loved this story so much <3
      Hugs!

      Delete
  4. Awww this is such a cute little story, the photos are adorable!
    And it's so nice to see little Theros enjoying herself so much!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I'm so happy you like it!! :D
      Yes, Theros is shameless and I love her so much for that <3

      Delete
  5. Theros got an amazing surprise! And talk about self control, just eating a (very big) bite of the cake! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed! Apparently, her bite size has been quite popular xD

      Delete