Sunday 28 July 2019

Neighbor's Garden

Back in Argentina, I was walking nearby one day and saw the most beautiful front yard ever. It was 10 meter wide, full of colorful flowers and some tree stumps with mushrooms on it! I was instantly hooked.

I was walking with hubby and I was like "I must take photos here!" and he was like "Please, do not embarrass me, please!". Poor guy. So, one day, I went to the woman's house (an old lady), knocked on the door, and when she opened I told her that I was a neighbor (pointing down to my house in front of her), and that I was asking permission to come and take photos of her garden.

She was delighted that I was asking her, and gave me permission. Sadly, apparently some people had been stealing her plants, and there was less flowers than when I first saw it. Since I did not dare to go alone, and mom was visiting, I grabbed the camera, the dolls, the mom, and we went to that front yard.

This post has no story, but every single photo here was taking on that front yard.























As you can see, that was quite an amazing garden! And I only took pictures on a small part of it. I still cannot believe that people would go and steal her plants instead of purchasing from a store! The ones that were potted were literally tied to things with wires. And the old lady told me someone directly caved around a flowery bush and stole it overnight. JFC WTF!

Anyways, sometimes I like to make these silly picture-only posts. I hope you have enjoyed this, and I hope I'll be able to take more pics, and videos, soon. Have a great week!

10 comments :

  1. That was great garden to spot! Sad that people don't appreciate someones hard work and let the flowers boom and leave them be. These photos are beautiful, I think you've really got good eye on things. Especially the magical little dragons plotting their scenes there! ^__^ Tree stumps are fantastic platform for photos, I love those photos and I absolutely adore the dragons in the second last photo. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly!! I agree with that, people are so mean sometimes. I'm really happy you like the pictures, I loved those pictures with the dragons as well :D And the one of Merry "hanging" on the tree.

      Delete
  2. What a wonderful garden! I just don't understand people helping themselves to plants in someone's yard. Someone did that to me in the last place I lived. It was a condominium complex so technically all the plants belonged to everyone, but that doesn't mean people are free to cut and take away anything they want. Stupid people.

    I love your photos. You have such an eye for interesting compositions. And the colors are amazing. I hope you find beautiful gardens near your new home so that your dolls can continue to explore.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Don't worry, I don't understand them either: just take care of your own plants, instead of stealing them!
      Ohh, you made me blush, I really love playing with composition in the pictures. I miss my camera so much!

      Delete
  3. Hi Musume!
    Lovely photos of your neighbours garden, the wee dragons look very cute. The one of them walking down the path is my favourite. :)

    It appears that there are many people in today's society that just don't give a damn. I would be very cross if someone came into my garden and took plants without asking, but stealing as you well know, seems to be more commonplace now than ever. But I won't go into that now.
    Big hugs,
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, dear! That one is a really nice picture, indeed :D
      Yeah, I think that is the reason why people are so mean: they don't give a damn, sadly. And I agree on the latter as well. Sadly, again.

      Delete
  4. This is a lovely colourful post, the garden looks beautiful, but yes, like you I'm shocked that someone would actually steal anyone else's plants like that. Some people would steal anything though, it's incredible. Someone nicked something off our deck recently and I just couldn't believe it, fortunately it wasn't worth much but other people have had more expensive things taken, it's just dreadful behaviour.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Sharon! Yes, I was really shocked when the old lady told me that, honestly. Ah, humanity! Sometimes when one hears this stories, one ends up thinking we are doomed if such stupid behaviour continues to happen.

      Delete
  5. Such a beautiful garden and what a nice lady, who let you visit it and take photos!
    It is very sad when other people just take other peoples things like that. It is so much easier to buy instead of digging in someones garden. Crazy people!
    Enjoyed these sunny photos! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed, the place was gorgeous!! I felt so angry when she told me about the people stealing her plants D:

      Delete