Sunday 4 August 2019

Interview with Creatures Dolls (MewieFish)

Hello everyone! Today I am really excited to bring you an interview with the talented and unique MewieFish from Creatures Dolls. You probably know her because of her alien dolls, and because she made that famous pro-artist banner that explains all the steps to create a BJD.

I am really honored to finally bring her to my blog. As always, you can read this in English or Spanish, and all images are used with permission. Let's start!


Hello Mewie! Thank you for doing the interview! Will you introduce yourself to the readers?
Hi Dear! :) You’re welcome! Well my name is Mewie Fish, I’m a French doll maker living in a small village in Vendée (west of France). I love strange things, reading books, listening to music, art in general, animals and nature. I create BJDs and non articulated things (like tiny monsters or radish, even small sceneries and more) under the “Creatures Dolls” name. I sometimes make clothes for my dolls too (but I’m not good at BJD clothes XD) as I love sewing, and make ups. I am a dolls collector too (BJD or OOAK from artists) but I try to be a reasonable collector! Fortunately I’m very selective in my BJD choices and don’t have much money! ahah XD
¡Hola Mewie! ¡Gracias por aceptar la entrevista! ¿Te presentarías para los lectores?
¡Hola :) de nada! Bueno, mi nombre es MewieFish y soy una artista francesa que vive en una pequeña villa en Vendeé (al oeste de Francia). Me encantan las cosas extrañas, leer libros, escuchar música, arte en general, animales y naturaleza. Creo BJD y cosas no articuladas (como monstruos, o incluso pequeños escenarios) bajo el nombre de “Creature Dolls”. A veces hago ropa para mis muñecas (pero no soy tan buena con esto xD), aunque me encanta coser y hacer maquillajes. También colecciono muñecas (BJDs o OOAK de artistas) pero intento ser una coleccionista razonable. Afortunadamente soy muy selectiva en mis elecciones ¡y no tengo mucho dinero! Jajaja.



Let’s start with the basics: how did you find out about BJDs and the doll hobby?
Well, I don’t remember exactly why, but as I was making some research on internet, I saw a picture of a doll face and couldn’t believe it was a doll! (I didn’t know about BJD world at all. I only knew Mattel dolls or Blythe.) It was so realistic, I was very impressed. It was a Unoa Lusis. (ahah now I don’t think it is that realistic as I discovered new doll brands, but at this time I didn’t know dolls at all^^).
I decided to find more information about this and felt in love with BJD. I’ve always loved articulated figures and toys in general. In 2008, I bought my first “doll”, a Unoa Lusis flying head and I found her a body to make a hybrid (DIM body). Today I own more than 30 dolls, most are Yo-SD or tiny. I prefer small dolls.
Comencemos con lo básico: ¿cómo descubriste las BJDs y el hobby de muñecas?
Bueno, no recuerdo exactamente por qué, pero mientras estaba buscando algo en internet, vi una foto del rostro de una muñeca ¡y no pude creer que fuera una muñeca! Yo no sabía nada del mundo de las muñecas. Sólo conocías las Mattel o las Blythe. Era tan realista, que quedé impresionada. Era una Unoa Lusis: la verdad es que no creo que sea realista luego de descubrir otras marcas de muñecas, pero en ese momento no conocía nada.
Decidí buscar más información y me enamoré de las BJDs. Siempre me han gustado las figuras articuladas y los juguetes en general. En 2008 compré mi primera “mueñeca”, una cabeza flotante de Unoa Lusis y le encontré un cuerpo para hacer un híbrido. Hoy tengo más de 30 muñecas, aunque la mayoría son YoSD o tinies . Prefiero las muñecas chicas.



Before BJDs, you worked doing comics and books for children, right? How did you moved to BJDs, and created your brand?
Yes, that’s it. I studied drawing and art in a small art school and I began looking for comic projects, essentially for children. It was really hard to find paid work in this sector. I was creating comic files and tried to find publishers interested in, but nothing ever was working. I really loved my job but I couldn’t make a living from it, which was so depressing.
When I discovered the BJDs, I felt a new creative move. A friend of mine told me I could try to make dolls on my own, but it looked so difficult! And going from drawing to sculpting looked impossible… Anyway, I decided to make a body for my Unoa flying head: it was a mess XD ahah But it was the beginning of a new kind of work for me!
I joined the French BJD forum called Matériel Céleste on the same period to learn more about BJDs and to share my work in the WIP section. I shared my work in progress on the forum and found nice people who encouraged me to go on. I created a very first tiny BJD.
And finally I made molds and resin casting with helps. It was a nice experience and I thought “I can do better”; so I decided to make more dolls.
Of course I was canvassing at the same time publishers for my comic projects. When I went to my first Ldoll festival in Lyon (France), I was sharing a booth and showing my dolls for the very first time: I was so scared!! But I had very good feedbacks on my work, I meet lovely people and made new friends and the most incredible, I sold some dolls! I was so surprised and so grateful to the people who bought my work!! The doll which was sold was “XB-12”, a kind of female creature with alien face.
I made only one XB-12 in green resin for an OOAK creation, I didn’t sell her.
When I came back, I thought it would be hard to go on comics, so maybe it would be better to go on with dolls. It was really interesting too so it was not difficult for me to change as it was still something I loved to create, I could still work as a freelance and I could use drawings too, so it was a good mix.
Then I thought about a name for my creations, and Creatures Dolls came quite easily as I wanted strange things to be a big part of my work. “Creatures” is not necessary creepy or horrible for me, just something with a strange shape you cannot define exactly, so it can also be beautiful.
Antes de las BJDs, trabajabas haciendo libros e historietas para niños ¿verdad? ¿Cómo te moviste hacia las BJDs y creaste tu marca?
Sí, así es. Estudié arte y dibujo en una pequeña escuela de arte, y comencé a buscar proyectos de historietas, especialmente para niños. Era muy difícil encontrar trabajo pago en este sector. Escribía historietas e intentaba buscar editores interesados, pero nada funcionaba. Realmente me gustaba mi trabajo, pero no podía vivir de ellos, lo cual era deprimente.
Cuando descubrí las BJDs sentí una inspiración creativa. Un amigo me dijo que debería intentar hacer muñecas por mi cuenta ¡pero parecía tan difícil! Y moverme desde el dibujo hacia escultura parecía imposible… no obstante, decidí hacer un cuerpo para mi cabeza flotante de Unoa. Fue un desastre xD ¡Pero fue el principio de un nuevo trabajo para mí!
Me uní al foro francés llamado Matériel Céleste, al mismo tiempo que aprendía de las BJDs y compartía mi trabajo en la sección de WIP. Al hacer esto, encontré gente amable que me arengaba a seguir. Y así creé mi primera BJD tiny.
Finalmente hice models y casteé en resina con ayuda. Fue una buena experiencia y pensé que podía hacerlo mejor, así que decidí hacer más muñecas.
Por supuesto, al mismo tiempo buscaba editores para mis historietas. Cuando fui a mi primer festival LDoll en Lyon, Francia, estaba compartiendo una cabina y mostrando mis muñecas por primera vez: ¡estaba tan asustada! Pero tuve muy buenos comentarios de mi trabajo, conocí gente encantadora, hice nuevos amigos, y lo más increíble ¡vendí algunas muñecas! Estaba tan sorprendida y tan agradecida a las personas que compraron mi trabajo. La que vendí era XB-12, una especie de criatura hembra con rostro alienígena.
Sólo hice una XB-12 en color verde, pero no la vendí.
Cuando volví, pensé que sería difícil volver a los comics, y que quizás me iría mejor con las muñecas. Fue realmente interesante también, porque cambiar no era tan difícil para mí, ya que las muñecas eran algo que adoraba crear, aún así podría trabajar como freelancer, y podría dibujar un poco, así que era una buena mezcla.
Luego pensé en un nombre para mis creaciones y “Creature Dolls” apareció bastante fácil, ya que quería que las cosas raras fueran algo clave en mi trabajo. “Criaturas” no es algo feo u horrible para mí, sino algo con una forma rara que no puedes definir exactamente, pero que también puede ser hermoso.



Your dolls are always aliens and monsters, which is so unique! Why did you decided to pursue this aesthetic?
Well, first I love all the SF culture and I’m a big fan of fantasy movies/comic books. I love all that is uncommon, strange but also refined and elegant; I feel it’s so interesting to explore and make something different. I like when people cannot define exactly what is the creature I’ve made, I like when people use their imagination. Secondly, when I began to create dolls, I couldn’t find dolls with fantasy looks, in the way I liked, so I decided to create them, I wanted to offer something special and unique.
What’s more, as I couldn’t publish comics, a good way for me to make a part of my project real was to transpose the characters I created into BJDs. That was really fascinating to see your characters to come alive! It’s difficult to explain why I love this, I cannot really understand but I know what I don’t like to do, so if I create dolls with pleasure, it’s a good indicator.
Tus muñecas siempre son aliens y monstruos, lo cual es muy único. ¿Por qué decidiste perseguir esta estética?
Bueno, al principio me encantaba la cultura de ciencia ficción, y soy una gran seguidora de libros y películas de fantasía. Me encanta todo lo que no es común, extraño pero también refinado y elegante; siento que es tan interesante explorar y hacer algo diferente. Me gusta cuando la gente no puede definir exactamente qué es la criatura que he creado: me gusta cuando la gente usa su imaginación. Segundo, cuando comencé a hacer muñecas, no podía encontrar aspectos de fantasía en la forma en que me gustaba, así que decidí hacerlas para ofrecer algo especial y único.
Lo que es más, dado que no pude publicar historietas, una buena forma de hacer un proyecto realidad era transponer los personajes que creaba en BJDs. ¡Es realmente fascinante ver tus personajes cobrar vida! Es difícil explicar por qué adoro espero, porque no puedo entenderlo, pero sé lo que no me gusta hacer, así que si crear muñecas me da placer, es un buen indicador.



Do you have any workplace to share with us?
I work alone at home. My boyfriend works at home too (he draws for comics publishers and newspapers) so I’m not totally alone. We converted a room into an office so we can both work. We can help each other when needed, that’s quite cool :)
I really appreciate to work at home as I can choose my rhythm and my work schedule, it’s an incredible comfort for me! (ahah I hate to wake up early !!) And I need to be alone to create, to be in a calm atmosphere and in a place I feel secure. But, working alone is sometimes unbearable as you live like a hermit, you only have contacts with others via internet and you can stay at home during 2 or 3 days without going outside!
What’s more, it’s difficult to make all on your own, you have to be good organized and have distance enough on your work and art vision… I regularly need to ask friends and take advice from them on things, then you have a better vision of what you want/can do. That’s why I feel lonely sometimes; I would love to have a co-worker with me :)
And yes I have my own workplace, just a big desk with my computer (and shelves filled with notebooks), and an area for sculpting/doing make up/taking pictures. I use varnish spray in my bathroom (at the window) as I don’t have any other convenient place. It would be better to have a special room where I could make all the dust I want and not worry about my home, I hope in the future I could have a proper dedicated place for making dolls. Anyway at the moment it’s quite comfy to work in!
¿Tienes algún espacio de trabajo para compartir con nosotros?
Trabajo sola en casa. Mi novio trabaja en casa también: el dibuja historietas para editoriales y diarios, así que no estoy totalmente sola. Hemos convertido una habitación en oficina, donde ambos podemos trabajar. Nos ayudamos mutuamente cuando lo necesitamos, lo que es muy genial.
Realmente aprecio trabajar en casa porque puedo elegir mi ritmo y cronograma ¡y esto me da mucha comodidad! (¡detesto levantarme temprano!= Y realmente necesito estar sola para crear, en una atmósfera tranquila y en un lugar que considere seguro. Pero trabajar sola es insoportable a veces, porque vivo como un ermitaño, y sólo tengo contacto con otros mediante internet… y puedes llegar a estar dos o tres días sin salir afuera. Lo que es más, es difícil hacer todo por tu cuenta, tienes que ser muy organizado y tomar distancia de tu trabajo y visión artística. Regularmente necesito preguntarle cosas a amigos y obtener consejos en algunas cosas, entonces se puede tener una mejor idea de lo que se quiere o puede hacer. Por eso me siento sola a veces. Me encantaría tener un colega de trabajo.
Y sí, tengo un espacio de trabajo: un escritorio grande con mi computadora, y estantes llenos de cuadernos de notas. Además hay un área para modelar, hacer maquillaje y tomar fotos. Uso el spray en el baño, en la ventana, dado que no tengo otro lugar conveniente. Sería mejor tener una habitación donde pudiera hacer todo el polvo y no preocuparme por mi casa, y espero en el futuro tenerlo. Por el momento, ¡es un lugar muy cómodo para trabajar!



What is your process for designing a new doll? What inspires you?
Designing a doll is a long and hard work! Most of time, I write and draw my ideas on a sketchbook, at anytime, so I can come back later if I need inspiration. I have sketchbooks with ideas written over the last 8 years (even more!) that are very useful for inspiration! :) Some dolls will take me several years to create and sometimes a design will appear in one month, all is about feelings.
I find inspiration in most everything, I love to observe and note details from all the touching things I see. It can be a rock, a tree, someone’s clothes, a haircut, a pottery, a detail in an ancient castle door, a flower, something I see in a movie or a book, really you can be inspired by a lot of things. Of course my preference goes to SF and fantasy iconography.
To create a new doll, I’m based on different things: my current mood (what kind of creature I want to make, what inspires me the most at the moment), what I’ve already made (I won’t make the same doll than the last I sold on the last pre order of course, I try to change so I don’t offer the same things), what I’ve heard from customers (if I had many requests about a specific size/mold/color, or a request about a popular doll) and my schedule (how long I will take to sculpt/sell the doll, if I will attend doll shows with this new doll and so on). Then I draw the doll to have a better idea of the final result. I have to know where I go! If I want to make an entire doll, I will do a face/profile drawing so I can sculpt the body in one piece.
Then I make my prototype with Ladoll and when it’s finished, I send it to a subcontractor who make molds and resin casting. That way I can offer lower prices and I save time on the sculpting part. I used to make all by myself but my workplace is not convenient for resin casting, I cannot face the orders volume, and the quality is better than mine with bubbles, so that’s easier like this, everybody is happy.
Concerning the colors, I choose most of time common colors like white, blue or green to satisfy most of the people. I like strange dolls, but not necessary strange colors XD
I offer make up option too, so my customers can choose a blank doll or a doll with make-up. If I want to show my dolls on a festival, I will do make ups so people can appreciate a complete customized doll. I love to associate other people on my work for such events, like other make-up artists :)
The only things I don’t make are clothes as I don’t feel confident enough to do such tiny clothes. I prefer to ask talented seamstresses to highlight the whole doll. I’ve made some clothes but I’m not good enough XD
¿Cuál es tu proceso para diseñar una nueva muñeca? ¿Qué te inspira?
¡Diseñar una muñeca es un largo y arduo trabajo! La mayoría del tiempo, escribo y dibujo mis ideas en un cuaderno de notas, en cualquier momento, para poder volver a eso cuando necesito inspiración. Tengo cuadernillos con ideas escritas durante los últimos ocho años (¡e incluso más!) que son muy útiles como inspiración. Algunas muñecas me han llevado varios años para crearlas, y a veces el diseño aparece todo en un mes; todo depende de los sentimientos.
Encuentro inspiración en casi todo, y me encanta observar y notar los detalles de todas las cosas que veo. Puede ser una piedra, un árbol, la ropa de alguien, un corte de cabello, vajilla, un detalle en la puerta de un castillo, una flor, algo que veo en una película o libro. Realmente uno se puede inspirar por muchas cosas. Por supuesto, mi preferencia es ciencia ficción e iconografía de fantasía.
Me baso en diferentes cosas para crear una muñeca: mi humor actual (qué tipo de criatura quiero crear, qué me inspira más en ese momento), qué es lo que ya he hecho (no haré la misma muñeca que ya vendí en pre-order, por supuesto, intento cambiar para no ofrecer lo mismo), qué es lo que he escuchado de los clientes (por si tengo pedidos por un tamaño, molde o color, o pedidos sobre alguna muñeca popular), y mi cronograma (cuánto me demora hacer una nueva muñeca y venderla, si haré nuevas convenciones con esta muñeca y demás. Luego dibujo la muñeca para tener una mejor idea del resultado final. ¡Tengo que saber hacia dónde voy! Si quiero hacer una entera, dibujo el perfil y el rostro, para poder modelar el cuerpo en una pieza.
Luego hago mi prototipo con Ladoll y cuando está terminado, lo envío a un contratista que hace los moldes y casteo de resina. De esa forma puedo reducir los precios y ahorrar tiempo en la escultura. Solía hacer todo por mi cuenta, pero mi espacio no es conveniente para castear resina, no puedo hacerle frente a los volúmenes de pedidos, y la calidad es mejor que la mía con burbujas, así que es más fácil así y todos felices.
Respecto de los colores, elijo colores comunes que me gustan como blanco, azul o verde para satisfacer a casi todos los clientes. Me gustan las muñecas raras, pero no necesariamente los colores raros.
También ofrezco maquilla, así que mis clientes pueden comprar una blanca o pintada. Si quiero mostrarlas en un festival, hago maquillajes para que la gente pueda apreciar una muñeca completa. Me encanta asociar otras personas a mi trabajo para tales eventos, como otros artistas de maquillajes.
Lo único que no hago es la ropa, porque no tengo suficiente confianza para hacer algo tan pequeño. Prefiero pedirle a costureras talentosas que hagan algo que resalte la muñeca. He hecho algunas, pero no soy suficientemente buena.



You have attended several doll conventions. Can you share your experience with us? Are there any incoming conventions where people can find you?
I went to Paris Fashion Doll show and Ldoll festival; I attended other doll shows but not in person like Les Dolls du Lac or a doll show in Russia.
Going to a doll show is very tiring, because most of time it’s far away from home, you have pressure on sales as it’s your job and you have to earn money, it’s noisy, you’re scared about what people will think about your last creation, you have to be available for everyone asking something on your booth and keep smiling.
But it’s always a great moment too, because you can see lots of friends, make new one, see lots of incredible artists work (spend your money too ahah) and spend time in talking to everybody, that’s so exciting! There are always new things to discover and new people to meet; as a lonely worker, that’s why I love doll convention so much.
I cannot attend too many shows as it’s quite expensive for me (I have to make choices) and I don’t have too many dolls in stock either, so I have to plan in advance my pre orders if I want some available dolls on my booth. But I really love to go to doll conventions, I hope I can do more in the future.
At the moment, no incoming conventions! The only one I’m sure I’ll go is the next Ldoll festival. If I change my mind or add any new shows to my list, I will of course let people know on my Facebook page or Instagram.
Has presentado en muchas convenciones de muñecas. ¿Puedes compartir tu experiencia con nosotros? ¿Hay algunas convenciones en las que te puedan encontrar a la brevedad?
Fui al Paris Fashion Doll y al LDoll; he ido a otros show, pero no en persona, como Les Dolls do Lac, o un show en Rusia.
Ir a eventos es muy cansino, porque la mayoría de las veces es lejos de casa, tienes presión para vender ya que es tu trabajo y tienes que ganar dinero, es ruidoso, estás asustado de lo que la gente pensará de tu última creación, hay que estar disponible para todos los que preguntan en tu cabina, y seguir sonriendo.
Pero siempre es un gran momento, porque puedes ver muchos amigos, hacer nuevos, ver a muchos artistas increíbles y su trabajo (también gastar tu dinero, hahaha) y pasar tiempo hablando con todos ¡lo que es genial! Siempre hay nuevas cosas para descubrir y nuevas personas que conocer; como trabajadora solitaria por eso me encantan las convenciones.
No puedo ir a muchos shows porque es muy caro (tengo que elegir) y no tengo demasiadas muñecas en stock tampoco, así que tengo que planificar mis pre-orders de antemano, si quiero tener algunas disponibles en mi cabina. Pero realmente me gusta ir, y espero asistir a más en el futuro.
¡Por el momento, no hay ninguna a la vista! Estoy segura que el siguiente año iré a LDoll. Si cambio de idea o agrego nuevos shows, por supuesto que lo daré a conocer en mi Facebook o Instagram.





You are also vocally pro-artist, and even made that famous banner explaining the whole process of a BJD. What can you say to artists and hobbyist in this regard?
Yes that’s true! I totally support artists and I’m anti recast as I consider it as stolen work. Yeah, I remember that banner, I made it with my boyfriend!
I was happy to see it was popular, I hope people could understand a bit better what is the problem with recast and get information about it and its consequences for the hobby, or better, they stop buying recast.
I hear sometimes that recasting is only a point of view, you’re against or you’re pro. But no, it’s not, it’s written in the law and it’s very clear, so there is nothing to discuss about. Recasting and selling a doll you did not create is just stealing other’s work, that’s very simple.
There are no arguments to be pro-recast, that’s not possible. The only thing you can excuse is ignorance, I mean the person who discovers BJD world and is not informed enough about recast and who will buy a cheaper doll because they didn’t know recast exists. But when you buy a recasted doll to someone who doesn’t hide he/she sells stolen dolls, you give your money and power to people who really don’t deserve it: they have no artistic approach, they take advantage of the popularity of doll’s brands, and they just want easy money… Is that your vision of the hobby you love? It’s not mine.
I’ve heard some arguments like “I want this doll but it doesn’t exist in the color I want” or “the seller doesn’t offer layaway so it’s too expensive so I prefer to buy recast” What a pity, I think it’s sad if people cannot be responsible when they buy things they love that much! Most of time they buy dolls with their heart, because something touched them, but they cannot fall within an approach of respect and love too for the artist who created this part of pleasure? It’s only about frustration or money? I would like people to think about all this so they can make reasonable choices and, as the problem of responsibility, when they buy a doll, they have the power to act and make the BJD community more aware and responsible.
And of course I’m so terribly sad to see artists’ dolls that have been recasted. I know it’s very difficult to assert your rights in these cases so the feeling of loneliness and powerlessness must be awful… Most of time I feel that if there were a doll federation or something like this to join forces together, maybe it could be helpful. I don’t know if it’s possible. Anyway I will always support artists against recast!
Eres vocalmente pro-artista, he incluso hiciste un afiche famoso que explica el proceso de hacer una BJD. ¿Qué puedes decirle a los artistas y hobbistas al respecto?
¡Sí, es verdad! Totalmente apoyo a los artistas, y soy anti-recast, porque lo considero trabajo robado. Sí, recuerdo ese afiche, lo hice con mi novio.
Estaba muy contenta de ver que fue tan popular, y espero que la gente pueda entender un poco mejor cuál es el problema con los recasts, obtener información al respecto y las consecuencias para el hobby, o mejor aún, que dejaran de comprar recasts.
He oído que el recast es sólo un punto de vista: estás en contra o a favor. Pero no, no lo es. Está escrito en la ley y es muy claro, así que no hay nada que discutir. Recastear y vender una muñeca que no creaste es simplemente robarle el trabajo a otra persona. Es muy simple.
No hay excusas para ser pro-recast, eso no es posible. Lo único que puedes argumentar es ignorancia. O sea, la persona que descubre el mundo de las BJD y no tiene suficiente información sobre los recasts, y que compra una muñeca barata porque no sabe que el recast existe.
Pero cuando compras un recast a alguien que no oculta que vende muñecas robadas, le das tu dinero y poder a gente que no lo merece: no tienen mirada artística, se aventajan de la popularidad de algunas marcas y sólo quieren dinero fácil… ¿Esa es tu visión del hobby que “amas”? No es la mía.
He escuchado excusas del tipo “quiero esta muñeca, pero no viene en el color que quiero”, o “el vendedor no ofrece cuotas y es muy cara que prefiero comprar un recast”. Qué lástima ¡creo que es triste que las personas no puedan ser responsables cuando compran cosas que adoran tanto! La mayoría de las veces compran una muñeca con el corazón, ¿pero no pueden respetar y querer también al artista que lo creó? Me gustaría que la gente pensara en todo esto para que hicieran elecciones razonables, ya que es un problema de responsabilidad. Cuando compran una muñeca, tienen el poder de actuar y hacer la comunidad BJD más responsable y atenta.
Y por supuesto, estoy tan triste de ver todos los recasts de muñecas de artistas. Es muy difícil asegurar tus derechos en estos casos, así que el sentimiento de soledad e impotencia debe ser horrible… la mayoría del tiempo siento que si hubiera un sindicato de artistas de muñecas o algo así, para unir fuerzas, quizás sería de utilidad. No sé si es posible. ¡Igual, siempre voy a apoyar a los artistas en contra del recast!



Finally, is there anything more you’ll like to share with us?
Well! First I would like to thank all the people who support me and my work, it’s so important to me! Really it gives sense to my life, it means a lot to me. A special mention for Bichette who is always so brave and helpful to me ahah. And about the new projects, I hope I can show you more very soon, I prepare 2 new heads for MSD size body and more little things :) I hope people will like them! And if you want to see more about my work and me, there is an interview I made for a local web TV available on my YouTube channel (with English subtitles!!)
Finalmente ¿hay algo que te gustaría compartir con nosotros?
Bueno, primero me gustaría agradecerle a todos los que me apoyan a mí y a mi trabajo. ¡Es muy importante para mí! Realmente le da sentido a mi vida, y significa mucho para mí. Una mención especial a Bichette, quien siempre tiene coraje y me ayuda. Y sobre nuevos proyectos, espero poder mostrarlos muy pronto. He preparado dos nuevas cabezas para cuerpo MSD y algunas cosas chiquitas. ¡Espero que gusten! Y si quieren ver más de mi trabajo, está una entrevista que hice para un canal local de TV, y que está en mi canal de YouTube con subtítulos en Inglés.


Thank you very much for doing the interview!
You’re welcome! Thank you for this light on my work!
¡Muchas gracias por hacer la entrevista!
¡De nada! ¡Gracias por destacar mi trabajo!




And this is all for today! I hope you have enjoyed this interview, and if you liked MewieFish work on Creatures Dolls, you can find her on the following places:
And as I always say, feel free to share the link to the interview, but do not repost it! And if you want to translate it to yet another language, ask me first. And that is all for today! Have a great new month!

6 comments :

  1. Great interview! MewieFish's dolls are completely unique. There is no mistaking her work for anyone else's. I love that she is so passionate about artist's rights and recasting. More people need to hear her message.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It is true, her dolls are really, really unique!
      And I agree, but sometimes pro-recasters won't hear to reason, sadly D:

      Delete
  2. Super interview M, with very unusual dolls, kinda remind me of Groot from Gardians of the Galaxy. :) Not really for me at this time, but certainly interesting all the same.
    Big hugs,
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! :D Yes, her dolls are really unusual and unique!

      Delete
  3. Unique dolls and I love the radish! Great interview, thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete