Sunday 11 August 2019

Mystery Plants ~ Lore

Well, here I am with another random tidy bit of lore from my fairies, because I was doing probably something else, and the idea just casually appeared in my mind. Like they always do. Anyways, I got that gorgeous cart from Daiso (it was really cheap, and partner convinced me). And then, I already had the whole story in my mind. Please excuse the photos, as this is not an scheduled post, and I don't have my camera D:



Mystery Plants


This has surely happened to you. That you have your garden or pots carefully curated and suddenly a wild, unexpected plant appear. Nine out of ten times, we tend to deem it a wild foliage, undesired, and take it off right away. Little we know that those are fairy schemes.

There are many fairies with a green thumb and a passion for expanding the love for plants and wildlife in general. And so, they take the task of potting and growing random foliage in other people's garden. This passion cuts across all fairies, regardless of their animal self or jobs, and they do it with love and care. Because of this, they always mourn their fallen greenery comrades when an unscrupulous human is fast to remove those "weeds". Surely, you aren't one of those, right?

Also, there are some more convincing fairies that cast magical protection on their plants and seed, allowing them to regrow over and over, even if popped out "by the root", until the human finally gives up... or, hopefully, understands the greater scheme of magical beings.

So maybe, next time you are tending to your garden or pots, look for fairy dust around them. They are quick to do their unsolicited task, therefore clumsy to cover their tracks. You may discover something interesting about your greenery!




Well, it feels nice to make some non-scheduled posts from time to time! I hope you are enjoying these stories, and please excuse the downgrade on the quality of pictures D: You can't imagine how much I miss my camera. Have a great weekend!

8 comments :

  1. The story is super cute! If I'd have a garden I'd definitely have some wild flowers and weeds there. ^___^ They are good for insects as well as their larva food. She has a cute garden there and she is super adorable <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I'm really happy that you like it :D
      Now you know they are not weeds. Happy you liked all the details!

      Delete
  2. I'm happy to report that my "garden" is a riotous celebration of random fairy plants. I've stopped trying to pull them out because they always return. Instead I'm trying to enjoy them, even the ones growing in the rain gutters along the roof line. (How did they get up there? It had to be the fairies.) Super cute blog post and your props are adorable. I love both the black cart and the white bicycle-planter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my, your garden appears to be infested with fairies! You know, there are some fairies that can fly. I'm positive it is their fault :D
      In another note, happy that you liked my post :D

      Delete
  3. Awww that is a cute little story and yes I certainly have come across some unidentified plants popping up in my planters! So I will look out for any fairy footprints along side them next time. :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh, you definitely should! But some fly, and they won't leave any footprints behind!

      Delete
  4. Very cute M, and the photos look lovely despite you not having your camera. I'm not much of a gardner, I just purchase the plants and tell hubby where to plant them, he's the one who worries about the weeds . . . I'll tell him to keep an eye out for the fairy footprints though. :)
    Big hugs,
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, dear!! Yes, he definitely should keep an eye on fairies :)

      Delete