Sunday 24 May 2020

Breakfast at the Park ~ Photos

Hello! Well, I was hoping that V's next photoshoot would be the 1940's playsuit, but I had a sewing crisis (you know, 3 attempts at the shirt and all look like trash?), so I decided to get her back to her casuals, and take some pics in the park.

Some of the minis you see here (Chobani and cereals) where miniatures that you could get in tiny blindbags when you purchase groceries at a supermarket (Coles). The cute cup is made by an Aussie creator that I found on the BJD Emporium (she is @emff on Instagram), and where A$8 each. It has tons of details!

Anyways, aparently, new Venezia likes to often have breakfast in the park. Sadly, I took all the pics with the same outfit... but I'm sure she didn't eat them all on the same day. And she probably didn't wear the same coord twice, so... anyways, you get my point! Just me enjoying some pictures at the park.













And these are the pics for today. The three sets of pictures (both 1950's dresses and this group) has been taken on the same park. It is so damn huge (it even has a tiny river and a tiny waterfall inside, dang it!!!), that I have only scouted about half of it. So probably another set of pics here, before I move into another park. There are so many parks, that I have tons of scouting to do xD

Scouting and squatting, btw. Because when I took this pics the floor was really wet, and I couldn't sit, so I had to squat around 1 hour to level my camera at V's height. Who said doll photography was easy? xD

14 comments :

  1. Nice group of photos. I probably wouldn't have noticed all the things she was eating if you hadn't pointed them out. Maybe walking makes her hungry. And you could say the bag holds something she bought to take home for later. :) When you're going to take photos away from home, it's a good idea to bring something lightweight (so it's easy to carry) to sit on in case the ground is wet. There's no way could I squat for an hour. I would probably just move the doll to someplace where I could stand. It's good that you have many parks that you can visit. I look forward to seeing photos of some of them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Probably, walking an exercersising makes anyone hungry!
      I couldn't put anything in the ground, it was really, really soaked D:

      Oh, beware with the parks, I have so many pics incoming! :D

      Delete
  2. Great photos - she looks beautifully natural in her casuals, so I hope you can forgive yourself the sewing crisis. I want those miniatures :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, you are very kind!!
      Some of the miniatures were from a supermarket, Coles, who gifted one after spending a given amount.

      Delete
  3. Que lindas las fotos! Me cuesta un poco creer que la tengas desde el 2017, aún siento como si fuera la nueva de la familia jeje

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ciertamente! Este año cuando caí en la cuenta no lo podía creer! El "nuevo" actualmente es Eiar, mi Aileendoll Seed.

      Delete
  4. I love your photos. And she looks so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! Doll photography is never easy, but it is so much fun!
    She is looking amazing in these photos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True that!! At least I workout enough to make those silly poses with my camera and my dolls.
      Happy that you like the pictures!!

      Delete
  6. Beautiful pictures, she looks gorgeous and that setting is perfect for her.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your photos look fabulous and her hair looks amazing. The one and only time that I took my dolls outside I also had to do a lot of squating and other poses that I consider working out in order to take the photos. I would consider doll photography an sport.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly! Doll photography is a sport! Between all the camera-yoga, plus carrying around heavy dolls and camera gear, it definitely is!

      Delete