Sunday 5 July 2020

Chocolate Adventures ~ Short Story

Hello everybody! I took this photos during the lockdown in my city (end of March), and I had this spare egg that had survived partner's hunger for chocolate ahead easter. And then, I realized I could do a story of Merry finding a survivor chocolate egg, and... not allowing it to survive. You know, merry cannot contain herself if faced with sweets or cheese.

So here are the pics! Yes, that is my Razer keyboard at the back!











I know the story is silly and short, but I feel as if the bunny was trying to be Merry's conscience and convincing her to not eat the dessert she found in a human's house. But you know, Merry will always first listen to her stomach!

Anyways, do you have any dolls so quick to eat food that it isn't theirs? Merry will quickly raise her hand, though.

7 comments :

  1. Ooh, naughty Merry. I would have done the same thing. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry is not alone, that little chocolate egg would not have survived for long if I found it! :)
    Cute story! And I have two of my other dolls that can not resist goodies....donuts especially!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, you too, as well?
      Happy you liked the story <3

      Delete
  3. Don't be cross with Merry, chocolate is always a big temptation for us all. :)
    Big hugs,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I'm not! But she is funny and cute!

      Delete