Sunday 12 April 2020

Draconic Easter

For once, I remembered to plan something for Easter! So as soon as stores started selling chocolate eggs and those tiny chicks things, I got some so I could take some nice pictures. Of course, the day I set up to take photos the forecast kept saying it was "a sky clear for miles", when it was overcasted af. Nonetheless, I managed some nice pictures, I think!

Also, this would be one of the first photostories introducing my new dragon Eiar! He'll have a character sheet posted soon-ish (beginning of May). Anyways, this is a mute story!
















And that is all! What is your guess? What happened here? My guess is that Eiar wanted to enhace the chicks growth to get more chocolate eggs, but Aion wanted to eat them anyways xD

13 comments :

  1. Oh how pretty your photos are M, I don't now what is more colourful the dragons or the eggs. Whatever those dragons are up to, I bet they ended up eating all those chocolate eggs or maybe it was mother?? LOL!
    Happy Easter! Big hugs,
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed, my dragons are getting colorful!
      Happy Easter for you too! :D

      Delete
  2. What an absolute riot of colour, these photos are beautiful.....they are a delight on the eyes :)
    Have a lovely, and safe day xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! :D
      Wish you a safe day as well!

      Delete
  3. So lovely and colorful dragons! ^.^
    I think one of the dragons wanted to grill a chicken and the others said the chicks are too cute to eat them. ;)
    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, that is a good story, honestly! I wouldn't doubt it: Aion would have offered that solution!
      Happy Easter, dear!

      Delete
  4. Some stories don't need words. I love the profusion of color. It suggests that whatever is happening, it's exciting and wonderful. I can't wait to read about Eiar.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, dear! Yeah, the pics ended up far more colorful than what I aimed for, but I love them!
      Eiar's character sheet should come up soon!

      Delete
  5. So, so cute! Best Easter photos ever! :D
    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh my, thank you, you are too kind!
      Happy Easter!

      Delete
  6. Beautiful and so colorful dragons! I feels like they have a discussion about how many chocolate eggs they will get each! :)
    Hope you enjoyed your Easter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! I hope you enjoyed yours as well!

      Delete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete