Sunday 16 August 2020

Robotime Library ~ Making Of

So, after my hard-drive imploded with all my recordings of the first Rolife house, I ended up wanting to get a second one. Then, I realized that Theros and Eiar had one house already... but Nyx and Aion didn't. And we were in lockdown. There, perfect excuse for another DIY house!

Anyways, I didn't record that much as the first time, but I hope you get an idea of how wonderful these sets are. I'm honestly thinking about filling in the backs of the houses with the "spares" that I got from the first two. And I also know which one I want for the last two dragons (Autumn and Winter): a coffee shop! Of course!

Nevermind me. Here is the video, and there are finished photos of repainted Aion under the cut. Enjoy!



And here we have some pictures! I took them mostly with the Tamrom 35mm Macro, so I could get insanely close and get auto-focusto help me focus on details. The bad point is that this lens has an amazing level of detail, so it shows all the flaws! D:












And this is all for today! Thank you for watching, and I hope to get more dragons and houses someday... :D I love those dragons, I'll need to hide my pantry from them, though.

10 comments :

  1. This is so detailed and so incredibly cute! Your video was great, very informative and I enjoyed watching it.
    I used to work on dolls house miniatures and this brought me back to that enjoyable time!
    Big hugs from Spain xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I love this diorama honestly!
      Hugs!

      Delete
  2. I love the library setting and almost bought one, but the thought of assembling all those books was too much. Looking at your photos, it seems that each set of volumes is one piece, so that would make it easier to put together. I'm happy to see how well the little dragons fit in it. I still haven't put together my coffee shop. Every once in a while I look at it, but then I think of all the other projects I have already started without finishing and I put the box away. You're so lucky to have a camera that can get in close enough to get all that amazing detail.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly, the books are very easy to assemble, and you can do it while watching a show or something. This one was far easier than the garden that I have! Do you have Simon's Coffee Shop? That's the next one I want!

      Delete
  3. What a wonderful library you have built M. It has so many intricate details, I would never have the patience to put one of these together, but I certainly admire you for having the patience to do so. I'm sure your little dragons will have hours of enjoyable reading here.
    Big hugs,
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed, it is very detailed!! I had so much fun working on this one. Happy you like it!

      Delete
  4. Talk about a project! It is a beautiful library and all those details just makes it perfect! You did a great job and the tiny dragons will surely enjoy their time there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Yes, it was quite a lengthy project!
      I'm very happy you all like it so much <3

      Delete
  5. Wow, that's impressive. The video is really great, there are so many tips. :)
    And I love the photos. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!!! Happy you like it!

      Delete