Sunday 23 August 2020

Dragon's Orchestra

Hello there! Well, I have already introduced my baby Sylvanians a couple times in my blog (here and here). These Sylvanians were from a surprise pack. You open it, you a baby Sylvanian with an instrument. I got four of them, mostly because the instruments fit my dragons. Shoot me, I couldn't help myself! The colours on the accordion and the xyolophone were terrible (baby blue and other plastic-y colour) so I repainted them :D

Anyways, I wrote a little bit of story, and I hope you'll like it!



Dragons are magical creatures. They represent the primal energies of the world and are beyond corporeal forms. They are the baseline for both human and fae world. But sometimes, they jobs become repetitive, and so the dragons indulge in human hobbies. Like music.

And that is why, sometimes, humans can hear out-of-tune, incoherent music resonating from somewhere without being able to pinpoint the source of it. An elder fairy would justify this to their younglings by saying that dragons hear differently, and humans can only listen to a fragment of the sound spectrum that dragons use. Nonetheless, this is often used to mask the fact that these powerful magical beings may also be terrible at this hobby.

But nobody can tell them. And you should either. So do as most humans do: wonder where that music comes from, shake your head, and go back to your earthly duties. Dragons will eventually find themselves another hobby.







And this is all for today! I know, silly story. But being perfect magical beings doesn't imply they need to play good music! I think my dragons have another hobby as well: eating too many cookies xD

15 comments :

  1. Those dragons are very cute! My favourite has to be the purple one that has galaxy-like details.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I painted all of them myself!
      The purple one is Nyx, and she represents the universe and the energy of creation :)

      Delete
  2. I could tell at once that the dragons probably weren't very good at making music, just from the look on the maestro's face. :D What a fun story!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly! Aion looks terribly pissed off trying to "make them work"!

      Delete
  3. Even though they might not be good at music making, they certainly look the part with their cute musical instruments. I really enjoyed your little story, you have a very good imagination and definitely a way of story telling that draws the reader in :)
    Big hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah, thank you!! Happy that you liked the story <3

      Delete
  4. I am so very behind with commenting.. I have been so busy with moving my blog. Your little dragons are adorable. With such a fierce looking conductor I'd be to afraid to play one straight note ;-D. By the way, I am done now. And your blog is featured in my new community area.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, don't worry. I'm glad you like my dragons!
      Yeah I know... Aion is intimidating!
      Thanks for featuring me, I'll link back!

      Delete
    2. Thank you very much! Maybe I should make a dragon-fan badge :D

      Delete
    3. I just made a dragon badge for you! ;)

      Delete
    4. Thank you!!! I saw it and it is lovely! <3

      Delete
  5. Poor Aion, trying to get the others to keep it together! Cute story and lovely photos! Theros is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly!! I think that between Eiar and Theros, he couldn't do anything!

      Delete
  6. I love the story and the photos! :)

    ReplyDelete