Sunday 15 November 2020

Introducing Kanon!

Hello! Today I'm very stocked to share Kanon's first photoshoot! I will be re-doing her faceup soon, but I think she looks adorable anyways. It will be similar, though, but I think better blended in the eyes. I was also thinking on changing her wig. Remember the damage I talked about on the box opening? I think it is kind of irreversible, the wig is also extrmely dry and frizzy D:

Anyways! I was also doing a test-run with my new camera for these photos, so I am quite please how they turned out. All the photos here were taken with my vintage Minolta lenses, either the 50mm f1.7 or the 58mm f1.4. These two are glorious! Here is one photo, and the more under the cut.



Honestly, Kanon has no story for now. I gave her this name because I wanted something that sounded cute (she is too cute!), and that was Japanese, because ClockworkFaery was based in Japan... she is now moving overseas, though. So, after a few rundowns of names, I ended up with Kanon because it means mercy/compassion. She also came with these bunny ears, but she is not a bunny either. Anyways!









I am aware that all the photos have a different edition, but I didn't want to make a "set", with all of them looking similar. The backgrounds were quite diverse, and I thought that different styles would suit them better! What do you think?







That's all! Apologies I have no more to share, but I think she is very cute. I hope you'll like her new makeup! Also, feel free to give me any feedback for improvement as well!

12 comments :

  1. Her new make up with the hint of yellow is very original. I think, it suits her very much. She is a real cutie, I can't ait to see more of her. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I ended up re-doing this faceup but more or less kept the style. Happy you like her!

      Delete
  2. Qué simpática, me encanta. Las fotos te han quedado estupendamente, realmente en el exterior las muñecas parece que cobran vida.
    Saludos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muchas gracias! Estoy de acuerdo, las muñecas se ven hermosas en el exterior!

      Delete
  3. Oh, what a cute little girl! She's so adorable! The yellow eyeshadow gives her a sunny look. And I love sparkly eyes. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! Happy that you like her <3

      Delete
  4. She is cute, I like the face up a lot. Yellow brings the sparkly eyes out. Lovely Kanon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She really is so so cute! The face up is just perfect for her and her name is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm so happy that you like her as well!

      Delete