Sunday 27 June 2021

Dragons' Findings ~ Short Story

Hello everybody! I have a short story for you today, and I hope you will like it. I had to take some pics of my dragons and had this idea to shoot them with the Sylvanian that I have. The lenses I uses for this are the following, always on my Sony a7Riv:
  • My Minolta 200mm f3.5 with a Minolta macro adapter, for the photos of the group. You will see the dirt marks on the picture--I really need to send this lens up for a service, the ring is sooo stiff! I got this one very cheaply.
  • My Pentax 150mm f2.8. This is for the individual photos with the Sylvanians.
Photo here, and then the story is under the cut!


"Something happened today, You know?" Nyx's voice interrupted the other Dragons. They were gathered around an energy centre, attempting to revive it. "I found a tiny creature, and they approached with curiosity".

Aion grunted in agreement, not turning around.

"You too, Aion?" Nyx added, the energy of creation flowing through her. "What did they say?"

"They were lost", answered him, distractedly. "A small bunny that walked with fear in her eyes".




"Something similar happened to me!" Theros' radiant energy flared with her enthusiasm. "I was--" she stuttered, struggling to put up the words in order at the same speed she was thinking of them. "I was looking for a warm place, and then I saw her! A miniature dog..."

"What did they want?" asked Nyx, turning around.

"Dunno..." Theros made a pause, trying to remember. "She mentioned something about her older brother".




"Her brother??" Eiar's voice interrupted the conversation. "I know where he is! He told me he was searching for his sister!" added the Spring dragon, the flowers around his body blooming with his happiness.

"Where? We need to get there!" added Theros, excitedly. But Eiar shook his head.

"I was reinforcing some flowers, and I found him. We spoke, but..." Eiar's cheeks turned red in embarrassment. "He laughed and disappeared... Nyx, do you think they?"

The Dragon of Life chuckled, amused, and nodded in response. "Oh, yes", she answered, ignoring Aion's new grunt. "They were forest spirits. And they were playing with us!".






Poor dragons! Anyways, would you like me to follow up this story? If you think it is funny, I will do it. Anyways, I really enjoyed this photoshoot, and I hope you did as well. See you next week!

2 comments :

  1. Oh those forest spirits. Wonder what will happen next? It is a lovely story and a follow up would be nice!
    Have a lovely new week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy you like it!! I will try to get a follow up :D

      Delete