Saturday 5 June 2021

Introducing Hope!

Hello everyone! Probably you already know that I got a Blythe---she is a Takara White Magic Night from 2005 (you can see the box opening here). Of course, I couldn't let her with a shiny face and shiny hair. I followed a bunch of tutorials (gosh, I honestly didn't know people did so many things to Blythes!) and finally got her to a decent shape.

Overall, what I did was: full carving and faceup, replacing the eyechips (using ResinRapture's awesome sheets!), then did the gaze lift, eyelids lift and sleepy eyes mods. Then replaced her body, wrestled with the neck joint, removed the scalp and got her a wig, and of course clothes. So far I'm quite happy with how she turned out, so here is Hope!



Honestly, do not expect much of this post, it is just a bunch of photos. But if you like Blythes, please follow me on @musumesblythes.







I honestly really like how she turned out, and the size is great! Now that I have her, I will be doing a comparison with Kanon (Clockworkfaery Alice) in terms of body size and proportions. The Blythe appears to be a bit taller and ofcourse, has much more boobs/shoulders than Kanon (that one is pure hips!). Anyways, here is Hope! :D

8 comments :

  1. Hello Hope, you sure are a little cutie!
    Well done M 😉
    Big hugs,
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks very cute, and the little dragon is the perfect pet. I'd love to see pictures of her next to Kanon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Yes, Eiar wanted to appear in the photo so badly :D

      Delete
  3. She looks amazing, so much better! Well done! Look forward to a comparison between her and Kanon, will be interesting to see! :)
    Enjoy the new week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! The comparison comes up the other weeked, so not this one, the following. The are quite similar in some cases, and different in others as well!

      Delete
  4. She looks so lovely! You did a great job. And she has a nice dress - that mushroom print is really cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! I'm glad you like it, I think this one turned out quite good!

      Delete