Sunday 8 August 2021

Venezia's Poses + Sewing Patterns

Hello everybody! Today I have more sewing patterns and pretty photos! For once, I actually managed to get some weird poses out of Venezia, and I think she looks great, honestly. So, I have both patterns in my Etsy store: And here are some of the photos:


I honestly love that photo from above! Between the bokeh and the flare from the sun, I think it looked great! Here are others that I really liked. I tried editing them in different "flavours" to not make them look all the same.











And now others in black and white that I really loved:





And this is all for today! I really loved how they turned out. Anyways, thanks for staying, and I hope the patterns are useful! :D

6 comments :

  1. Her gradient wig makes the lighting effects all the more interesting. Lovely shots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shots, she is beautiful. I came to see your photos since I've not been blogging in ages but it's always a pleasure to come and see what you've been up to! Keep up the good work, I've got some catching up to do. ^__^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! I'm so happy you like this, thank you for the encouraging words :D

      Delete
  3. Venezia is very beautiful and photogenic! The outfit is great on her and I really love the pants!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed! I love taking pictures of her outside. Inside, not so much. Happy you like the pants!! :D

      Delete