Monday 28 March 2022

Introducing Sandy!

Hello everybody! I know that I need to do Sandy's character sheet to finally introduce her character, but as you can see, she is still missing lashes and a tail, but I had a lens I wanted to test. I got that vintage lens for about ~AUD 50, which is very cheep considering it is in mint-mint condition, and shoots unbelievable sharply. So this will be mostly a photo dump, and in the end, you can see the lens (just in my hand, because I completely forgot to take a photo of my field setup.











And then, with regards to the lens in question, it is this tiny beast you see in my hand. It's a Panagor with Minolta MD mount, fixed aperture at 3.8 with 85-205mm. I got it even with the original leather case and front caps! Rear cap is a plastic replacement, but who cares? It was very cheap! The first photo I used a Minolta Macro converter, the others I just wrestled my way with this beast at 2m afar, because it is quite heavy.

4 comments :

  1. She's super cute. If you hadn't mentioned the missing lashes I wouldn't have noticed. I imagine managing that wig and horns must be tricky enough, even without tail and lashes :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! The wig actually fits very snuggly! It took me a bit of research to find an appropriate store, but I finally did!

      Delete
  2. Such a cutie! And the lens works wonders. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, that lens is stunning! (and heavy, though)

      Delete